The Traxxas High-Torque 400 Red Servo combines maximum steering authority with a long list of high-performance features. The servo utilizes full metal gears, dual ball bearings, and an aluminum center section for added heat dissipation. A cutting edge brushless motor provides 400 ounce-inches of torque for extreme applications.* The High-Torque 400 servo is fully waterproof, not just water resistant and drops into most 1/10 Traxxas vehicles for that perfect factory fit.
The Power to Perform
With over 3 times more torque than the standard #2075 servo, the High-Torque 400 provides noticeably faster turning speed and works great with TSM equipped vehicles. Traxxas High-Torque servos are the perfect upgrade for high-demand applications like Unlimited Desert Racer, Slash, Stampede, or almost any 1/10 Traxxas vehicle requiring extreme performance. Replace the E-Revo's dual servos with a single #2255 for lighter weight, more torque, and lightning-quick steering response. Elevate your steering performance to the next level with the High-Torque red 400 servo.
Waterproof Not "Water Resistant"
Traxxas knows the difference between water resistant and waterproof. Traxxas High-Torque servos are completely waterproof to give you the freedom to run when you want, where you want. Power through streams and bogs without fear while trucks with water resistant servos are stuck on the sidelines.
For TRX-4 Installation
The Traxxas High-Torque 330 Blue servo represents a huge power upgrade for the TRX-4. When installing this servo, it is required that you use the High-Voltage BEC kit #2262 (now available) and a steel servo horn #8247X is recommended. Installing the BEC is easy with plug and play simplicity. The kit includes a larger receiver box cover to maintain total waterproof integrity and a Y harness for vehicles with LED light kits.
- Factory fit for drop-in installation into Traxxas Models
- Fully waterproof, not "water resistant"
- Compatible with Traxxas Stability Management (TSM)
- 400 oz-in torque
- Metal gears
- Dual ball bearings
- Brushless motor technology
- Aluminum center case
- Compatible with most Traxxas 1/10 scale electric models (Does not fit 4-Tec 2.0 models. Minor trimming may be required on 2WD Stampede vehicles)
- Compatible with TRX-4 models using High Voltage BEC Kit #2262 and #8247X metal servo horn
- Compatible with Traxxas nitro models using rechargeable 5-cell battery packs
- Not recommended for X-Maxx
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Operating Voltage: 6.0 - 7.4V DC
- Speed: 0.15 sec/60°
- Weight: 64g
- Gears: Metal
- Output Spline: 25T
- Case: Plastic top/bottom, anodized aluminum center
- Controller: Digital