Powerful. Easier. Safer.
4S LiPo Compatibility with 8 Amps of Charging Power!
This is the Traxxas EZ-Peak Plus 4S 8-Amp NiMH/LiPo Charger with iD Battery Identification. There has never been an easier or safer way to charge your batteries than the Traxxas iD® system. Just plug a Traxxas iD-equipped battery into the EZ-Peak® Plus 4s and press Start - that’s all there is to it! Traxxas pioneered this exclusive iD technology to eliminate complicated charger programming. The iD system detects which Traxxas iD-equipped battery you are using and automatically configures the charger’s settings for the optimal charge. An LED progress bar and audible alerts keep you informed while the advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge every time. One-button Storage Mode protects your LiPo battery investment by safely preparing the batteries for extended storage. With up to 8 amps of charging power, the EZ-Peak Plus 4s is the fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to charge your Traxxas batteries.
Power and Convenience
The faster your batteries charge, the sooner you’re back out having fun. No one understands this better than Traxxas which is why we outfitted the EZ-Peak Plus 4s with 8 full amps (75 watts) of charging power. The charger automatically detects the type of iD-equipped battery you are using and then configures the settings for the fastest charge possible. NiMH batteries charge faster than ever with 4 amps of charging power. LiPo batteries charge even faster with up to 8 full amps. A large 40 mm cooling fan keeps the temperatures down inside the charger for powerful charging sessions. A balance port is built into the charger for older-style LiPo batteries with external balance leads. The EZ-Peak Plus 4s combines EZ-Peak power with the safety of Traxxas’ exclusive iD technology in one convenient and easy-to-use package.
- AC Input: 100-240 Volts
- Charge Current Range: Up to 8-Amp
- Discharge Current Range: 500mAh
- Current Drain For Balancing Port: 500mAh
- NiMH Battery Cell Count: 5-8 Cells
- LiPo Cell Count: 2-4 Cells
- Net Weight: 365g
- Dimensions: 121 x 161 x 54mm
- 75-Watt 8-amp high output
- Easy to use interface with charge progress indicator and audible alerts
- Automatically recognizes Traxxas iD® batteries for optimal charger settings
- Optimized for faster LiPo balance charging
- One-button LiPo storage charge protects your battery investment
- Advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge
- Built-in cooling fan
- Advanced Mode for full manual control of charger settings
- Built-in balance port for conventional LiPo batteries
- Charges 5-8-cell NiMH batteries
- Charges 2S, 3S, and 4S LiPo Batteries