The Traxxas iD battery system is the easiest and safest way to charge your original legacy plug and newer iD Traxxas batteries. The new Traxxas EZ-Peak Dual 8-Amp Charger recognizes Traxxas iD batteries and automatically configures and optimizes the charger's settings. You don't have to be a battery expert or learn how to navigate complex menus to use this set-up. Just plug in a one or two Traxxas iD batteries into the charger and the EZ-Peak Plus does all the work for you. The EZ-Peak Dual can charge two batteries simultaneously at up to 50 watts (4-amps) each, or you can switch to the High-Output mode and charge a single battery at the maximum 100 watt (8-amps) output. You can even mix things up and charge NiMh and LiPo batteries at the same time.
The integrated balance connector on Traxxas LiPo iD batteries eliminates fragile balance wires and connectors along with the need for external balance boards. The EZ-Peak Plus' Storage Mode protects your LiPo battery investment by safely preparing the batteries for extended storage at the push of a button. With 8-amp fast charging and advanced high-resolution peak detection, the EZ-Peak Plus delivers a perfect charge every time. Plus, it's backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty for years of reliable service.
- AC Input: 100240 Volts
- Charge Current Range: 1.0-4.0A (Dual Mode) or 5.0-8.0A (High Output Mode) (100W Max.)
- Discharge Current Range: 500mAh
- Current Drain For Balancing Port: 500mAh
- NiMH Battery Cell Count: 5-8 Cells
- LiPo Cell Count: 2-3 Cells
- Net Weight: 575g
- Dimensions: 176 x 138 x 57mm
- 100-Watt output
- Recognizes Traxxas iD batteries to automatically program and optimize charger settings
- Charge a NiMH and LiPo at the same time
- Charge progress indicator
- Optimized for faster LiPo balance charging
- One button LiPo storage charge protects your battery investment
- Advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge
- Easy to use interface
- Audible alerts
- Built-in cooling fan
- Advanced Mode for full manual control of charger settings
- Legacy support for all Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Built-in balance ports for conventional LiPo batteries
- Charges 5-8-cell NiMH batteries
- Charges 2S and 3S LiPo batteries
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Once you read the directions it's easy to use great product
The charger is great the storage charge feature is nice to have. Charging 2 batteries at once was the big reason for selecting this charger. Shipping was fast rchobbyexplosion was 1st class service.
Nice charger. Very fast and good for a new person like me.