The Traxxas 2200mAh 7.4V 25C Power Cell Lipo Battery (2820X) is one of the most popular and versatile of Traxxas' new battery line and is designed specifically for 1/16 vehicles. Traxxas Certified iD-Equipped Power Cell LiPo batteries are designed to provide the kick and power need to attain the top speeds your Traxxas vehicle is engineered to reach. Whatever capacity is needed in a 2-cell (2S) or 3-cell (3S) confirguration, there is a Traxxas Power Cell Lipo battery that will fit your Traxxas model and unlock its maximum performance. With a great price, simple installation, and the most run-time and speed attainable, Traxxas' LiPo packs will meet and exceed your expectations.
CHARGING NOTE: Traxxas LiPo iD batteries cannot be charged and balanced with the original Traxxas High Current Connector output found with older Traxxas and aftermarket chargers. These batteries do not have a white balance tap. To charge a Traxxas iD technology LiPo battery, you must have a Traxxas charger with iD charging technology (see models 2970, 2971, and 2972 listed below under "Product Accessories").
- Semi-Rigid Construction
- Oversized Discharge Tabs
- Hard-Wired for Optimum Durability and Performance
- Traxxas Patented High-Current Connector
- Factory Fit for 1/16 Traxxas Models
- Traxxas Lifetime Battery Exchange Program
- Continuous Discharge: 25C (55A)
- Max Burst Rate: 50C (110A)
- Charge Rate: 1C (2.2A)
- Dimensions (mm): 3.5 x 0.8 x 1.8" (88 x 20 x 35mm)
- Weight: 4.7oz (120g)
- For Use With:
- All 1/16 Traxxas Electric Models with low-voltage detection