The Traxxas 5000mAh 14.8V 25C Power Cell Long Lipo Battery (2889X) is one of the most popular and versatile of Traxxas' new battery line. Traxxas Certified iD-Equipped Power Cell LiPo batteries are specifically designed to provide the kick and power need to attain the top speeds your Traxxas vehicle is engineered to reach. Whatever capacity is needed in a 2-cell (2S), 3-cell (3S), or 4-cell (4S) confirguration, there is a Traxxas Power Cell Lipo battery that will fit your Traxxas model and unlock its maximum performance. With a great price, simple installation, and the most run-time and speed attainable, Traxxas' LiPo packs will meet and exceed your expectations.
This completer combo includes the Traxxas EZ-Peak Live 12-Amp NiMH/LiPo Charger (2971). Traxxas iD batteries deliver an easier and safer LiPo charging solution when used with our exclusive iD chargers. You just plug in your iD batteries and press start. The iD charger handles all the settings and quickly gives you an optimized charge, every time. The new 4s capable EZ-Peak Live multi-chemistry charger is our newest and most advanced charger, equipped with built-in Bluetooth to work seamlessly with the new Traxxas EZ-Peak Live app for iOS and Android. The EZ-Peak Live app gives you detailed information, remote monitoring, and advanced operating functions through the high-definition color interface on your mobile device. Its our finest charger in the popular EZ-Peak iD lineup. Along with the new technology, we added more charging power, up to 12-amps for 2s LiPo batteries! Your batteries are charged faster so you can get back to the fun of driving sooner.
CHARGING NOTE: Traxxas LiPo iD batteries cannot be charged and balanced with the original Traxxas High Current Connector output found with older Traxxas and aftermarket chargers. These batteries do not have a white balance tap. To charge a Traxxas iD technology LiPo battery, you must have a Traxxas charger with iD charging technology (see models 2970, 2971, and 2972 listed below under "Product Accessories").
SHIPPING NOTE: As of January 1, we can no longer ship LiPo batteries that contain more than 1 gram of lithium per cell through the United States Postal Service (USPS). This is very disappointing as USPS Priority Mail had proven to be a fast and low-cost option for the shipping of LiPos. Now most LiPo batteries must ship by FedEx Ground service. This particular LiPo battery must be shipped by FedEx Ground.
- Semi-Rigid Construction
- Oversized Discharge Tabs
- Hard-Wired for Optimum Durability and Performance
- Traxxas Patented High-Current iD Connector
- Factory Fit for Traxxas Models
- Traxxas Lifetime Battery Exchange Program
- Charge Rate: 1C (5A)
- Dimensions (mm): 155 x 34 x 45mm
- Weight: 16.8oz (476g)
- 100-Watt 12-amp output
- Recognizes Traxxas iD-equipped batteries to automatically program and optimize charger settings
- LED charge progress indicator
- Optimized for faster LiPo balance charging
- One button LiPo storage charge protects your battery investment
- Advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge
- Easy to use interface
- Supports Traxxas EZ-Peak Live Application
- Audible alerts
- Built-in cooling fan
- Advanced Mode for full manual control through EZ-Peak Live App
- Legacy support for all Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Built-in balance port for conventional LiPo batteries
- Charges 5-8-cell NiMH batteries
- Charges 2s, 3s, and 4s LiPo Batteries