Want to dominate the track and stay ahead of your friends? The Team Corally Shogun is going to be at the top of the timing sheets! The Shogun is simply the meanest, baddest, and roughest LiPo-powered truck on the planet! Fitted with a 2050KV motor that can take up to 6S power, the Shogun is super-fast on dirt, gravel, grass, jumps and more! If you want massive speed and huge air in a racing truck package, you have found your perfect vehicle!
With a super-durable, all-metal four-wheel drivetrain, fully independent competition-style suspension, racing chassis, and aerodynamic racing design, this is the ultimate basher truck for anyone looking for fun! Capable of 2S-6S operation, the Shogun XP arrives completely assembled and ready to run. Simply add 4 AA transmitter batteries and a suitable battery and charger for the ultimate in speed, performance, durability and handling.
All-Season Driving in All Conditions
With a full suite of water-resistant electronics, the Shogun is ready for driving anywhere you want, any time you want! Not only is the electronic speed controller resistant to splashes of water and mud, but the steering servo and receiver are also protected from the elements by special coatings applied at the factory. The receiver is further protected inside an electronics box that keeps dust and mud away from electrical connections. It goes without saying that we have only used rubber-sealed ball bearings. You can take the Shogun anywhere! (Please note: no RC vehicle should be operated submerged in water or mud. Take care when driving in extreme conditions, and proper maintenance such as cleaning and lubricating should take place after driving in mud, water or near saltwater.)
Racing Style Chassis for Extreme Performance
Taking cues from professional championship-level RC vehicles, the Shogun uses a long-wheelbase, flat panstyle chassis for the most efficient chassis layout possible. With a forward weight distribution, the weight of the drivetrain and all the components are kept as close to the front as possible. Substantial braces front and rear provide extra stiffness to allow the aluminum big bore shocks and HiCC8 composite suspension parts to do what they're meant to do. The Team Corally SPL System locks the spring perches and prevent from losing the perches during hardest shock action, while the front and rear mounted Team Corally RSP Sway Bar System keeps the Shogun planted in corners and ensures a consistent handling in all conditions.
Massive 2050KV Brushless Power
With the Team Corally Kuron 2050KV 4-pole motor mounted on the extremely torsion-resistant 2-piece sliding motor mount, you can be sure to get the maximum speeds out of the box for big-air stunts and massive top speeds! The motor is fitted with a hardened steel pinion gear, which spins a hardened steel spur gear attached to the center gear differential. You want huge speeds? You can get them with the pull of a trigger! Speeds of over 110 km/h (70+ mph) are easy - just fit big enough batteries!
LiPo Power Ready
The battery holder of the Shogun can fit batteries packs of popular sizes and is adjustable for maximum versatility. The Team Corally Kuron 2050KV motor can use batteries that output between 2S and 6S power, giving you speeds of over 110 km/h (70+ mph)
All-Metal Drivetrain with Fluid-Filled Option Differentials
Just like serious competition-level RC vehicles, the Shogun is fitted with sealed differentials at the front, rear and center. These limited-slip diffs can be fluid-filled for higher level performance and guarantee that the full power from the 2050kV Kuron motor gets to the tires. With easy removal and maintenance as standard, you can even tune the differentials to vary the amount of traction at either end of the truck! Inside the differentials, you'll find a complete set of metal gears, and metal outdrives that connect with the steel center driveshafts that engage the front and rear differentials. The front axles are driven by CVD driveshafts, and the rear axles are driven by metal dogbones, with the entire drivetrain supported by 8x16x5mm rubber sealed ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
Incredibly Tough Racing Suspension
Just like the top competition racing buggies and trucks on the market today, the Shogun features extra-strong pivot ball style front suspension featuring steel pivot balls and steering turnbuckles as well as super-durable composite suspension arms. The rear suspension features upright hubs and steel camber link turnbuckles. At all four corners, extra-thick suspension arms made from HiCC8 nylon composite and threaded 16mm big bore oil-filled shock absorbers make sure that the tires stay in contact with the ground for maximum forward traction - unless you're flying through the air, of course!
High Performance Multi-Pin Tires
The tall rubber tires feature thousands of tiny pins for maximum grip on most off-road surface. Each tire is glued onto super-rugged multi-spoke wheels and mounted onto 17mm hex hubs - the same kind of hardware used for top-spec racing machines! The soft rubber tires are perfect for traction on all kinds of terrain - hardpack dirt, grass, gravel and more are absolutely perfect terrain for the Shogun!
Varioprop S2R Pistol Grip Controller
The Shogun is fully controlled by the ergonomically designed pistol-grip style radio transmitter, which features the latest 2.4GHz technology for interference-free control of your Shogun from up to 300m away! The realistic steering wheel design makes driving intuitive and just like driving a real truck! The pistol grip trigger provides perfect control of the throttle, with forward and reverse controls combined in a single control. Learning how to control the Shogun is quick and easy with the S2R controller!
The Shogun is the ideal truck to take to the racetrack or the big jumps - whichever you choose! With huge amounts of power at the pull of your finger, it can set fast lap times or attack giant half-pipes with ease! The suspension and chassis are designed to take huge amounts of abuse and everything on the Shogun is designed to be tuned for maximum speed, performance and power!
- Pre-built racing style monster truck with electronics, bodyshell and tires installed
- Team Corally TOROX 185 Amp ESC 3-6S with LiPo protection (programmable)
- Team Corally Kuron 2050kV 4-pole brushless motor 2-6S
- Varioprop CR-7220-MG High Torque Digital Servo, Metal Gear, 20 Kg Torque
- Aluminum servo arm
- Ergonomic Varioprop® S2R transmitter, with interference-free 2.4GHz technology
- Separate splash-proof and dustproof electronic box with transponder mount
- Adjustable battery holder for all common LiPo batteries
- Full set of ball bearings, rubber sealed
- All transmission ball bearings are 8x16x5mm
- Hardened steel spur gear and motor pinion
- Three sealed metal differentials with quick access design. Can be silicone fluid-filled for higher level performance.
- Quick + Easy diff access
- 2-piece aluminum motor holder with composite gear cover
- Complete metal drive train
- Steel front CVD joints
- Aluminum 17 mm drive hexes
- Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminum Big Bore shocks
- Team Corally SPL shock spring perches locking system
- Milled aluminum shock towers, 5mm rear / 4mm front
- Independent Pivot Ball front suspension
- Independent double wishbone rear suspension
- Reinforced truck front steering blocks and rear hubs
- Aluminum suspension mounts with composite cover
- Full set of machined steel turnbuckles with 7mm hexes
- Individually adjustable chassis and steering geometry
- Team Corally RSP anti-roll bar system, front + rear
- Aluminum chassis plate
- Bash-proof double chassis brace system
- Front bumper with chassis protection
- Center Roll cage mount
- Reinforced high downforce wing + adjustable wing holder
- Pre-glued low-profile multi-pin pattern tires on black 7-spoke nylon rims
- Sturdy, elaborately printed polycarbonate body
- Huge selection of custom tuning products available
- 110+ km/h (70+ mph) possible
- 6S NOTE: If running a setup higher than 4S, please make sure to use silcone diff fluid in your differentials. Most diffs come grease-packed, which works great at 4S or lower. With the extreme power created in a 5S or 6S setup, silicone fluid will keep diff temperatures and operation at the optimal level.
- Scale: 1/8
- Type: Brushless Electric 4WD with 6S Power Capability
- Length: 495 mm (19.49")
- Width: 308mm (12.13")
- Height: 175mm (6.89")
- Wheelbase: 327mm (12.87")
- Weight: 3250 g
- Transmission: 4WD Shaft Driven
- ESC: Waterproof 7.2 - 22.2 V brushless - programmable with LiPo cut off
- Motor: 2050kV 2-6S 4-pole brushless motor
- Servo: Digital Metal Gear - 20 kg Torque
- Max Speed: 110+ km/h (70+ mph)
- (4) Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter
- (1) 2S-6S LiPo Battery with XT90 Connector or (2) 2S-3S LiPo Batteries Run in Series
- NOTE: A jumper is included for using a single battery setup. If using a 2-battery series connection, you must use 2 of the same battery (2S or 3S). You cannot mix voltages or combine voltages that exceed 6S total.
- (1) Appropriate Charger for LiPo Battery Used
ACCESSORIES & EXTRAS (see "PRODUCT ACCESSORIES" below):
- Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter (4 needed)
- LiPo Battery with XT90 Connector
- Appropriate Charger for LiPo Battery Used
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The Shogun is basically an Arrma Talion, bodies even interchange. Thing blasts and takes a beating!