Utilizing the durable, high-performance buggy platform of the Radix 6 and Python, the New Team Corally Radix 4 Buggy utilizes a more budget-friendly approach, combining a 4S-capable Team Corally ESC to power an included 2150KV brushless motor, allowing plenty of performance to dominate any track, skate park, or bash spot. Want to race? It should be no surprise that out-of-the-box the Radix 4 XP is a perfectly capable entry-level competition race car for use in Sportsman 1/8 Electric 4WD Buggy Racing.
Utilizing a durable, efficient all-metal four-wheel drivetrain, fully independent suspension, racing chassis and aerodynamic, high-downforce racing bodyshell design with fresh new graphics and colors, the Radix 4 is the electric 1/8 buggy for anyone looking for awesome speeds, unsurpassed handling, outstanding durability at a surprisingly affordable price.
The Team Corally Radix 4 XP Racing Buggy features a full suite of water-resistant electronics, so it's ready for driving in most any conditions. Not only is the ESC resistant to splashes of water and mud, but the steering servo and receiver are also protected from the elements by special water-resistant PCB coatings. The receiver is further protected by a sealed enclosure to protect against dust, mud, and moisture. Of course, aerospace-quality rubber sealed ball bearings are standard on the Radix 4 XP, meaning you can drive virtually anywhere and in most any conditions. (Please note: no RC vehicle should be driven or submerged in water or mud. Take care when driving in extreme conditions, and proper maintenance such as cleaning and lubricating should take place after driving in mud, water or near salt water.)
With an optimized forward weight bias, the heaviest drivetrain components and other systems are kept as close to the front as possible. Robust, triangulated front and rear chassis braces provide additional rigidity that allows the aluminium big bore shocks and HiCC8 composite suspension parts to perform without the negative effects of chassis flex. The exclusive Team Corally SPL system secures shock spring perches and prevents spring misalignment during extreme compression/rebound while the innovative RSP Sway Bar system keeps the Radix 4 planted in corners and ensures consistent handling on all surfaces.
With a Team Corally Kuron 725 2150KV 4-pole motor mounted on a torsion-resistant aluminium 2-piece sliding mount, you can be confident of attaining maximum speeds for big-air stunts! Diff cases and internal metal gears can easily be upgraded to the machined versions found on the Radix and Python 6XP versions for even more durability and performance.
The battery holder of the Radix 4 is adjustable for maximum versatility. The Team Corally Kuron 725 2150KV motor can utilize 3S-4S LiPo batteries to optimize performance on any surface or in any conditions!
The Radix 4 is fitted with front, center, and rear silicone fluid-filled and sealed differentials that ensure the full amount of power from the motor gets to the ground. With easy removal and maintenance, you can even tune each differential individually to fine-tune the amount of traction at either end of the buggy! Inside, you'll find a complete set of metal gears and outdrive cups that connect to steel central driveshafts. The front end is driven by CVD driveshafts, while the rear is driven by robust metal dogbones.
The Radix 4 XP features a robust pivot ball-style front suspension, while the rear suspension features composite outboard hubs and one-piece composite upper suspension links. At each corner, durable HiCC8 composite suspension arms and threaded, adjustable 16mm big bore oil-filled shock absorbers produce plush, compliant handling.
The Radix 4 is fully controlled by the ergonomically designed pistol-grip style radio transmitter, which features the latest 2.4GHz technology for interference-free control at a distance of 300m.
The Radix 4 XP RTR is an innovative, durable, multi-use all-terrain machine! If you enjoy the amazing performance and razor-sharp handling that only 1/8 buggies can deliver to tracks, bash spots, or skate parks...look no further than the Radix 4 XP!
- Factory-built 1/8 scale competition-capable buggy with electronics, bodyshell and tires installed
- Team Corally Torox 135 2-4S ESC with LiPo low-voltage protection (programmable)
- Team Corally Kuron 725 2150kV 4-pole brushless motor (2-4S operation)
- Varioprop CR-7220 High Torque, High Voltage Digital Servo with Metal Gears and 20Kg Torque
- Ergonomic Varioprop S2R transmitter, with interference-free 2.4GHz technology
- Aluminium servo arm for precision and strength
- 3mm 7075 Aluminum Steering Ackermann Plate
- Separate splash-proof and dust proof electronic box with transponder mount
- Adjustable battery holder for all common LiPo batteries
- Full set of aerospace-quality, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Oversized 8 x 16 x 5mm transmission ball bearings
- Steel spur gear and motor pinion
- Three sealed metal differentials individually filled with silicone fluid
- Aluminum/Steel center differential
- Quick and convenient diff access
- 2-piece aluminium motor mount with composite gear cover
- 46T Spur Gear
- Completely Hard-coated metal drive train
- Extra Surface-Hardened Steel Front CVD Joints
- Aluminium 17 mm drive hexes
- Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminium Big Bore shocks
- Exclusive shock spring perch locking system
- CNC aluminium shock towers, 5mm rear / 4mm front
- Alloy Front Upper Arm Stiffener Plate
- Independent Pivot Ball front suspension
- Independent double wishbone rear suspension
- Optimized, custom engineered composite parts
- Heavy-Duty one-piece composite suspension links and tie rods
- Aluminium suspension mounts with composite cover
- Team Corally RSP front and rear anti-roll bar system
- Aluminium chassis plate
- Heavy Duty front and rear chassis braces
- Reinforced chassis side guards with integrated body protection
- Front bumper with additional impact-absorbing chassis protection
- Reinforced High Downforce Wing and Wing Mount
- Factory-glued high-speed, low-profile tyres on black 5-spoke composite wheels
- Durable and attractive printed polycarbonate body
- Many optional tuning parts available for individual customization
- Scale: 1/8
- Type: Brushless Electric 4WD with 4S Power Capability
- Length: 495 mm (19.49")
- Width: 308mm (12.13")
- Height: 175mm (6.89")
- Wheelbase: 327mm (12.87")
- Weight: 3250 g
- Transmission: 4WD Shaft Driven
- Servo: Digital Metal Gear - 20 kg Torque
- (4) Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter
- (1) 3S-4S LiPo Battery with XT90 Connector
- (1) Appropriate Charger for LiPo Battery Used
ACCESSORIES & EXTRAS (see "PRODUCT ACCESSORIES" below):
- Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter (4 needed)
- LiPo Battery with XT90 Connector
- Appropriate Charger for LiPo Battery Used