Put the Squeeze on the Competition with Team Corally's Python 1/8 2021 V2 6S Brushless Racing Buggy! If you demand insane top speeds, razor-sharp handling, and unsurpassed reliability, you must look at the Python XP 4WD 1/8 Scale Brushless Buggy RTR! Capable of utilizing 6S LiPo power and including a 2050KV brushless motor, you can utterly dominate local bash spots. In addition, the Python XP is a perfectly capable entry-level competition race car for use in Sportsman 1/8 Electric 4WD Buggy Racing (using 4S power).
Featuring a durable, all-metal four-wheel drivetrain, fully independent suspension, racing chassis and aerodynamic racing bodyshell design, this is the ultimate electric 1/8 buggy for anyone looking for awesome speeds and the capability to survive HUGE jumps!
All-Season Driving in All Conditions
The Team Corally Python Racing Buggy features a full suite of water-resistant electronics, so it's ready for driving anywhere you want, any time you want! Not only is the electronic speed controller resistant to splashes of water and mud, but the steering servo and receiver are also protected from the elements by special coatings applied at the factory. The receiver is further protected inside an electronics box that keeps dust and mud away from electrical connections. It goes without saying that we have only used rubber-sealed ball bearings. You can take the Python anywhere. (Please note: no RC vehicle should be operated submerged in water or mud. Take care when driving in extreme conditions, and proper maintenance such as cleaning and lubricating should take place after driving in mud, water or near saltwater.)
Racing Style Chassis for Extreme Performance
Inspired by top-tier professional racing machines in the RC industry, the Python XP utilizes an aluminium pan-style chassis for the most efficient and durable chassis layout. With an optimized forward weight bias, the heaviest drivetrain components and other systems are kept as close to the front as possible. Robust, triangulated front and rear chassis braces provide additional rigidity that allows the aluminium big bore shocks and HiCC8 composite suspension parts to perform without the negative effects of chassis plate flex. The reinforced composite chassis side guards have integrated front brackets to provide additional protection for the polycarbonate body. The exclusive Team Corally's exclusive SPL system secures shock spring perches and prevents spring misalignment during extreme compression/rebound while the innovative RSP Sway Bar system keeps the Python planted in corners and ensures consistent handling on all surfaces.
Massive 2050KV Brushless Power
With the Team Corally Kuron 2050KV 4-pole motor mounted on the extremely torsion-resistant 2-piece sliding motor mount, you can be sure to get the maximum speeds out of the box for big-air stunts and massive top speeds! The motor is fitted with a hardened steel pinion gear, which spins a hardened steel spur gear attached to the center gear differential. You want huge speeds? You can get them with the pull of a trigger! Speeds of over 110 km/h (70+ mph) are easy - just fit the right battery!
LiPo Power Ready
The battery holder of the Python can fit batteries packs in all the popular sizes and is adjustable for maximum versatility. The Team Corally Kuron 2050KV motor can utilize 2S-6S LiPo batteries to optimize performance on any surface or in any conditions!
Triple Differential All-Metal Drivetrain
As usually seen only on premium competition-level RC vehicles, the Python is fitted with front, center, and rear silicone fluid-filled and sealed limited-slip differentials that ensure the full amount of power from the 2050KV Kuron motor gets to the ground. With easy removal and maintenance, you can even tune each differential individually to fine-tune the amount of traction at either end of the buggy! Inside, you'll find a complete set of metal gears and outdrive cups that connect to steel central driveshafts. The front end is driven by CVD driveshafts, while the rear is driven by robust metal dogbones, with the entire drivetrain supported by aerospace-quality 8x16x5mm rubber sealed ball bearings for maximum efficiency and durability.
Incredibly Tough Racing Suspension
The Python XP features a robust pivot ball-style front suspension utilizing steel pivots and steering turnbuckles in addition to tough composite suspension arms. The rear suspension features composite outboard hubs and one-piece composite upper suspension links. At each corner, durable HiCC8 composite suspension arms and threaded, adjustable 16mm big bore oil-filled shock absorbers produce plush, compliant handling.
High-Speed All-Terrain Tires
Low-profile rubber tires feature foam inner liners and are glued on super-rugged, multi-spoke wheels, which are secured to 17mm hex drive hubs. The innovative, multi-surface tread pattern in combination with the extra flat sidewall minimizes ballooning and provides maximum control at any speed.
Varioprop S2R Pistol Grip Controller
The Python is fully controlled by the ergonomically designed pistol-grip style radio transmitter, which features the latest 2.4GHz technology for interference-free control at a distance of 300m. The realistic steering wheel design makes driving intuitive and comfortable. The pistol grip trigger provides perfect control of the throttle, with forward and reverse controls combined in a single control. Learning how to control the Python is quick and easy with the S2R controller!
The Python is a take-no-prisoners, no-holds barred all-terrain muscle machine! If you're looking for an all-out assault truck for any jumps and any type of terrain that you can find, this is it!
2021 V2 PYTHON FEATURES:
- Aluminum Upper Arm Brace/Servo Saver Suppot Plate
- Heavy-Duty Adjustable Mono-Block Wing Mount
- High-Performance Racing Differentials with CNC-Machined Gears
- Aluminum Center Diff Case
- Heavy-Duty Composite Chassis Braces
- Oversized 12mm One-Piece Composite Turnbuckles
- Heavy-Duty Composite Arms
- Front and Rear Chassis Skid Plates
- Heavy-Duty 3mm 7075 Aluminum Steering Plate
- Adjustable Battery Mounting System
- 110+ km/h (70+ mph) possible
- Factory-built 1/8 scale competition-capable buggy with electronics, bodyshell and tires installed
- Team Corally TOROX 185 ESC 2-6S with LiPo low-voltage protection (programmable)
- Team Corally Kuron 2050kV 4-pole brushless motor (2-6S operation)
- Varioprop CRHV-7225 High Torque, High Voltage Digital Servo with Metal Gears
and 25Kg Torque
- Ergonomic Varioprop S2R transmitter
- Aluminium servo arm for precision and strength
- Separate splash-proof and dust proof electronic box with transponder mount
- Adjustable battery holder for all common LiPo batteries
- Full set of aerospace-quality, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Hardened steel spur gear and motor pinion
- Three sealed metal differentials, with silicone fluid
- Aluminum/Steel center differential
- Quick and convenient diff access
- 2-piece aluminium motor mount with composite gear cover
- 50T Steel Spur Gear
- Completely Hard-coated metal drive train
- Extra Surface-Hardened Steel Front CVD Joints
- Aluminium 17 mm drive hexes
- Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminium Big Bore shocks
- Exclusive shock spring perch locking system
- CNC aluminium shock towers, 5mm rear / 4mm front
- Alloy Front Upper Arm Stiffener Plate
- Independent Pivot Ball front suspension
- Independent double wishbone rear suspension
- Heavy-Duty one-piece composite suspension links and tie rods
- Aluminium suspension mounts with composite cover
- Team Corally RSP front and rear anti-roll bar system
- Aluminium chassis plate
- Heavy Duty front and rear chassis braces
- Reinforced chassis side guards with integrated body protection
- Front bumper with additional impact-absorbing chassis protection
- Reinforced High Downforce Wing and Wing Mount
- Factory-glued high-speed, low-profile tires on black 5-spoke composite wheels
- Durable and attractive printed polycarbonate body
- Many optional tuning parts available for individual customization
- Scale: 1/8
- Type: Brushless Electric 4WD with 6S Power Capability
- Length: 497 mm (19.57")
- Width: 305mm (12.01")
- Height: 175mm (6.89")
- Wheelbase: 326mm (12.83")
- Weight: 3350 g
- Transmission: 4WD Shaft Driven
- ESC: Waterproof 7.2 - 22.2 V brushless - programmable with LiPo cut off
- Motor: 2050kV 2-6S 4-pole brushless motor
- Servo: Digital Metal Gear - 25 kg Torque
- Max Speed: 110+ km/h (70+ mph)
- (4) Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter
- (1) 2S-6S LiPo Battery with XT90 Connector or (2) 2S-3S LiPo Batteries Run in Series
- NOTE: A jumper is included for using a single battery setup. If using a 2-battery series connection, you must use 2 of the same battery (2S or 3S). You cannot mix voltages or combine voltages that exceed 6S total.
- (1) Appropriate Charger for LiPo Battery Used
ACCESSORIES & EXTRAS (see "PRODUCT ACCESSORIES" below):
- Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter (4 needed)
- LiPo Battery with XT90 Connector
- Appropriate Charger for LiPo Battery Used