This is a special blue edition of the Classic Tamiya Subaru Brat. The full-size Subaru Brat was made solely for export and achieved tremendous popularity in the U.S. market in the 1970s. Tamiya first produced an R/C version of this popular little truck back in 1983. The current version is an updated, improved re-release of the classic R/C truck. Aside from the upgraded internal parts, this assembly kit comes with a driver figure for a nostalgic feel. In addition, both a super-detailed ABS body for shelf display and a lightweight durable polycarbonate body for racing are included.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Features two different versions of the body one is injection molded blue ABS, and the other vacuum molded lightweight and durable polycarbonate. Both recreate the classic Brat form.
- Chassis parts are molded in gray.
- Chassis design is the same as that on the 2007 update.
- Features 4-wheel independent suspension with front double wishbone and rear trailing arm setups. The rear uses diaphragm type oil dampers and coil springs.
- 3 different pinion gears - 18T, 19T and 20T - are included.
- Block pattern tires are mounted on 8-spoke wheels.
- Includes 540 Type Motor.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control), capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5-Turn BL motor limit) (23-Turn brushed motor limit).
- Requires: 2-Channel Radio, Servo, 7.2-7.4V Battery & Compatible Charger, and Tamiya PS Paint for the polycarbonate body.
- Requires assembly. This is a kit-build vehicle.
- 2-Ch Radio System: transmitter and receiver
- Steering Servo
- 7.2V NiMh or 7.4V LiPo battery pack with compatible charger
- Tamiya PS spray paint
- Length: 453mm (17.83 inches)
- Width: 220mm (8.66 inches)
- Height: 175mm (6.89 inches)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Recently purchased this for my grandson. Received great customer service and very pleased with the RC truck. Product arrived when promised. Would highly recommend RC Hobby Explosion.