This is the Savox SH-0257MG Super Speed Metal Gear Micro Digital Servo.
- Over-spec refined design out performs ordinary micro size servo.
- The metal case design looks awesome and allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Metal gears form a solid framework for precise control and operation.
- Strict production and quality control of plastic components.
- Our servos are totally green from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for CCPM and Rudder on 450 class heli's and park flyer airplanes.
- Dimensions(mm): 22.8X12.0X25.4
- Weight(g): 14.0
- Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .13
- Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 25.0
- Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .09
- Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 30.6
- Gear: Metal
- Bearing: 1BB
- Case: Aluminum
- Running current (at no load): 150 mA @ 4.8V
- Running current (at no load): 180 mA @ 6.0V
- Stall current (at locked): 1000 mA @ 4.8V
- Stall current (at locked): 1200 mA @ 6.0V
- Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 4.8V
- Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 6.0V
- Limit angle: 220°±10°
- Connector wire gauge: #26 AWG
- Connector wire length: 250 ±5 mm
- Horn gear spline: 21T
- Control system: Pulse width modification
- Amplifier type: Digital Controller
- Operating Travel: 90° (when 1000→2000 μsec)
- Neutral position: 1500 μsec
- Dead band width: 5 μsec
- Rotating direction: Clockwise (when 1500→2000 μsec)
- Pulse width range: 700→2300 μsec
- Maximum travel: Approx 150° (when 700→2300 μsec)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was a perfect fit for my Latrax Teton. Replaced Traxxas Part #2065. I modified one of the included plastic Servo Horns to fit but the Servo bolted right in. You can also buy a 21T Spline metal servo horn if you want. Excellent Customer service from rchobbyexplosion as I had originally ordered the wrong size Servo and they quickly got my order corrected. Thanks again!
Not sure about the servos, haven't tried them yet, but the service was fast and smooth! Thank you!