This is the Savox SC-1257TG-BE (Black Edition) Super Speed Titanium Gear Digital Servo. The SC-1257TG-BE is a high speed standard servo that provides a fast transit for those looking to get the ultimate in speed. With an all-black color design, the SC-1257TG-BE provides a stealth look in RC cars.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Extremely strong titanium gears.
- Sleek black design with laser etching and a shorter 200mm black lead wire.
- Ideal for CCPM on 600 and 700 class heli, steering servo on 1/10 scale buggies.
- Dimensions(mm): 40.3x20.2x37.2
- Weight(g): 52.4
- Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .09
- Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 111.1
- Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .07
- Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 138.9
- Gear: Titanium
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Aluminum
- Running current (at no load): 100 mA @ 4.8V
- Running current (at no load): 120 mA @ 6.0V
- Stall current (at locked): 4000 mA @ 4.8V
- Stall current (at locked): 5000 mA @ 6.0V
- Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 4.8V
- Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 6.0V
- Limit angle: 200°±10°
- Connector wire gauge: #22 AWG
- Connector wire length: 250 ±5 mm
- Horn gear spline: 25T
- Control system: Pulse width modification
- Amplifier type: Digital Controller
- Operating Travel: 100° (when 1000→2000 μsec)
- Neutral position: 1500 μsec
- Dead band width: 3 μsec
- Rotating direction: Counterclockwise (when 1500→2000 μsec)
- Pulse width range: 800→2200 μsec
- Maximum travel: Approx 130° (when 900→2100 μsec)