This is the Savox SC-0254MG High Torque Standard Size Digital Servo.
- Over-spec refined design out performs ordinary servos.
- Precision metal gears form a strong and solid framework.
- Strict production and quality control of plastic components ensures long life and reliability.
- Our servos are totally green from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for 30 size airplanes and steering for 1/8th scale buggies.
- Dimensions(mm): 40.7X19.6X39.4
- Weight(g): 49.0
- Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .19
- Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 86.1
- Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .14
- Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 100
- Gear: Metal
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Plastic
- Running current (at no load): 220 mA @ 4.8V
- Running current (at no load): 240 mA @ 6.0V
- Stall current (at locked): 1300 mA @ 4.8V
- Stall current (at locked): 1500 mA @ 6.0V
- Idle current (at stopped): 6 mA @ 4.8V
- Idle current (at stopped): 6 mA @ 6.0V
- Limit angle: 180°±10°
- Connector wire gauge: #26 AWG
- Connector wire length: 300 ±5 mm
- Horn gear spline: 25T
- Control system: Pulse width modification
- Amplifier type: Digital Controller
- Operating Travel: 120° (when 1000→2000 μsec)
- Neutral position: 1500 μsec
- Dead band width: 5 μsec
- Rotating direction: Counterclockwise (when 1500→2000 μsec)
- Pulse width range: 800→2200 μsec
- Maximum travel: Approx 164° (when 800→2200 μsec)
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very good servo. Fast service.
Savox servos are very good and compared to hitec they are just as good quality and performance wise and in some cases cheaper too.
These servos where purchased to replace another brand that where becoming questionable in reliability. Savox's reputation is very good so far!