The SA1258TG combines leading edge technology with super high 12-bit (4096) resolution and titanium and aluminum gears for one amazing servo! With titanium and aluminum gears, this servo is truly magical. Pushing 167 ounces of torque and a blistering .08 transit time, this servo is redefining what an all-around servo should be capable of. This is a great upgrade to most comparably priced servos. The minimized backlash on the SA1258TG is helpful in plane wings for greater accuracy and less gear play.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Extremely strong titanium gears ensure long-life and durability.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Our servos are totally green from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for plane applications where a minimized backlash is needed.
- Dimensions(mm): 40.3x20.2x37.2
- Weight(g): 52.4
- Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .10
- Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 133.3
- Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .08
- Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 166.6
- Gear: Titanium & Aluminum
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Aluminum
- Running current (at no load): 100 mA @ 4.8V
- Running current (at no load): 120 mA @ 6.0V
- Stall current (at locked): 4000 mA @ 4.8V
- Stall current (at locked): 5000 mA @ 6.0V
- Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 4.8V
- Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 6.0V
- Limit angle: 200°±10°
- Connector wire gauge: #22 AWG
- Connector wire length: 250 ±5 mm
- Horn gear spline: 25T
- Control system: Pulse width modification
- Amplifier type: Digital Controller
- Operating Travel: 100° (when 1000→2000 μsec)
- Neutral position: 1500 μsec
- Dead band width: 3 μsec
- Rotating direction: Counterclockwise (when 1500→2000 μsec)
- Pulse width range: 800→2200 μsec
- Maximum travel: Approx 130° (when 900→2100 μsec)