The Rage Super Cub MX is not only a great way to build RC piloting skills, but also a fun airplane for experienced RC enthusiasts to fly in compact areas. It's manufactured from durable, repairable EPP foam with carbon-fiber wing struts and tail reinforcements to help survive rough landings, while the lightweight construction and large capacity battery deliver flight times of up to 8 minutes. The model features a pre-applied, attractive trim scheme with everything needed to start flying in the box, including a 2.4GHz standard size 4-channel transmitter, a pre-installed airborne electronics system, a convenient USB charger, and a powerful 3.7V 360mAh LiPo battery for extended flying time. The only additional items required are four AA batteries for the transmitter and you will be flying maneuvers around your local park within minutes of opening the box.
- Wingspan: 19.75 in (500mm)
- Length: 13 15/16 in (355mm)
- Weight with Battery: 1.9z oz (54 g)
- Battery: 360mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo
- Transmitter: 4-channel 2.4GHz
- On-Board-Electronics: Combination RX/ESC with integrated 1.3 gram servos.
PRODUCT ACCESSORIES (see below):
- Extra 1S 3.7V LiPo Battery