This is a Pro-Line '70s Rock Van Clear Body for Scale Crawlers. It's time to get your retro creative juices flowing with the new Pro-Line '70s Rock Van body! Based on the iconic Vans of the mid-late 1970s, the Rock Van provides a blank canvas to recreate the most awesome vans of yesteryear. From cable news vans, to ice cream trucks, to overlanding rigs, to transporting around your favorite team of ex-US Special Forces: the possibilities are endless!
The '70s Rock Van features super-detailed front grille sections, oversized fender flares, and two sets of add-on Bubble Windows, porthole and teardrop, to give your van the ultimate retro look. The decal sheet also includes a full set of yellow & orange pinstriping. Just paint it in your favorite solid color and you are ready to go. This body fits all popular 12.3" wheelbase crawlers outfitted with 2 sets of tall body posts.
The Rock Van is molded in our durable .060" polycarbonate and comes with window masks, Paint-then-peel overspray film and decals to finish off the look. Get Vanning with your own Pro-Line '70s Rock Van for your 12.3" Crawler now!
- Blank Canvas to Inspire Creative Builds
- Based on Iconic 1970s Vans
- Add-on Bubble Windows for Extra Retro Style
- Four steps to Van Ready:
- 1) Clean Body and apply included window mask
- 2) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- 3) Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- 4) Mount your new body onto your crawler