The Maverick Quantum MT FLUX is a rugged 4WD Shaft-Driven, monster truck with a high ground clearance chassis design and high ride height suspension set up for clambering over anything in its way! With independent Double Wishbone Suspension, Oil Filled Adjustable Coilover Shocks and Tough Metal 4-Gear Differentials Front & Rear, no amount of dirt or jumps will stand in your way!
Pushing the boundries of quality and performance and reaching heights never before seen with Maverick brand, the whole range of Quantum kits benefit from a new Molded Tub Chassis with Hex Pattern Reinforcement, oversized 2.8" wheel design and an adjustable wheelie bar fitted as standard.
In fact, where power is concerned, the Maverick Quantum line-up is the first to be fitted with HPI Racings own World famous FLUX branded brushless system - So you get a 3300KV Brushless Motor in the Quantum MT FLUX, capable of taking a thrilling 3S of LiPo power! And don't worry, to help you deal with all that power, we've beefed the truck up with front universal driveshafts and aluminum hex hubs!
The Quantum MT FLUX comes preloaded with the MM-3660-BL 3300KV Brushless Motor complete with 5.0mm Shaft powering a tough shaft drivetrain spinning all 4 wheels for awesome 4WD action. While the waterproof MSC-30BL-WP ESC and water-resistant servo and gear cover mean the fun keeps coming and water or debris won't stand in your way!
- MM-3660-BL 3300KV Brushless Motor
- MSC-30BL-WP forward/reverse waterproof speed control.
- LiPo-compatible speed controller capable of upto 3S with LiPo safety cut-off
- MS-09MGWR high-strength water resistant steering servo
- MTX/MRX-244 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver with built-in failsafe
- Molded Tub Chassis with Hex Pattern Reinforcement
- Fully adjustable suspension
- Oil-filled rebuildable shocks with coil-over springs
- Aluminum gold anodised shock tops
- Independent Double Wishbone Suspension
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough efficient 4wd shaft drivetrain
- Complete Set of Ball Bearings
- Pre-cut body factory-finished
- Fully adjustable turnbuckles all round
- Front and rear molded bumpers
- Dual Point Bell Crank Steering System With Integrated Servo Saver
- Aluminum gold anodized motor heatsink
- Gear cover to keep debris away from the spur gear
- 2S-3S LiPo Battery
- Appropriate Charger for Battery Selected
- 4 AA Batteries for Transmitter
- LENGTH: 475mm (18.7 in)
- WIDTH: 365mm (14.37 in)
- WHEELBASE: 285mm (11.22 in)
- HEIGHT: 200mm (7.87in)
ACCESSORIES & EXTRAS (see "PRODUCT ACCESSORIES" below):
- (1) 2S 7.4V or (1) 3S 11.1V LiPo Battery with Deans (T-Plug) Connector
- Appropriate Charger for LiPo Battery Used
- Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter (4 needed)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm not a big truck (or any surface vehicle) guy, but the price was excellent at $210 and it seemed to check off all the boxes: size at 1/10th was good; brushless; 2-3 cell compatibility; free shipping. The picture even showed a Dean's and that is my preferred connector. Then I watched some videos and there were guys trying to destroy this truck unsuccessfully, so I knew it was strong. I am not destructive by nature and I figured "How could I go wrong?" I have not spent much time with the truck yet, but it arrived quickly and in good shape. I did check it out-I was going to say assembled it but unless you count cutting 2 zip ties and installing batteries assembly, there was none-so I just tested function and it worked fine. Forward and reverse are on the trigger and I really thought the steering seemed tight and crisp. The overall build is strong and I think it's a great value!