LOW STOCK ALERT!
(less than 3 remaining)
The Venture FJ Cruiser is the ultimate adventure-ready scale RC trail truck. Developed from the ground up to be the most advanced and driver-friendly scaler truck available, the HPI Venture is ready for trail driving across mountains, streams and more. It's the perfect trail companion for anyone from weekend ramblers to globe-trotting adventure heroes!
The Venture combines a realistic front-motor position and formed steel chassis rails with a realistic suspension and drivetrain. The Venture chassis is finished with the fabulous look of the celebrated Toyota FJ Cruiser for a fantastic scale off-road experience only HPI can deliver! With a fully licensed replica body that includes front and rear bumpers, mirrors, functional roof rack and swing-away spare tire mount, the Venture brings total scale realism to crawler fans right out of the box. Underneath the body, the steel C-channel chassis rails support a front-mounted motor, transmission and servo, plus a central transfer case that sends power to telescoping driveshafts and solid axles with metal diff covers. Authentically scaled oil-filled shock absorbers and full-time locked differentials work with the realistically treaded tires for confident driving in all off-road situations.
The Toyota FJ Cruiser body included with the Venture RTR kit is completely outfitted with a range of fabulous scale items that would be extras on many other scaler trucks. In addition to the officially licensed replica FJ Cruiser body on its own, you'll find a pair of side mirrors, a functional roof rack ready for a range of scale accessories, a working swing-away spare tire mount on the back bumper, working D-ring shackles on the front and rear bumpers, tubular brush guard and mounts for LED lights on the front bumper, and adjustable-width rock rails that help the truck glide over tough obstacles.
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted electric-powered full-time 4WD 1/10 scale off-road truck
- Officially licensed replica Toyota FJ Cruiser body
- Functional roof rack plus side mirrors
- Front bumper features brush guard, light mounts and D-ring shackles
- Rear bumper features swing-away spare tire mount and D-ring shackles
- Adjustable rock rail side sliders help the truck get over tough obstacles
- Formed steel C-channel chassis rails
- Front-mount motor and transmission position for ultimate scale realism
- Front weight bias improves climbing traction and provides more realistic driving
- All-metal gear drivetrain for extreme durability
- Central transfer case with slider driveshafts to front and rear differentials
- Transfer case prevents motor stall for the best climbing action
- Transfer case also straightens & lowers center driveshafts for more efficient power transfer
- Axles feature small diff case or "pumpkin" size for best possible ground clearance
- Aluminum differential pumpkin cover
- Locked differentials for superb off-road climbing traction
- 12mm aluminum hex hubs to fit any available crawler wheels
- Shock towers have multiple shock mounting positions to allow for wheelbase options
- BTA (Behind The Axle) steering linkage for improved approach and departure angles
- Panhard bar for scale looks and optimized geometry with zero bump steer
- Zero Ackermann high steer knuckle design for improved obstacle clearance and tighter turning radius
- 3-link front and triangulated 3-link rear suspension
- Oil-filled aluminum coilover shock absorbers (63-90mm stroke)
- Adjustable threaded shock bodies for quick ride height changes
- Dual-stage shock springs
- Aluminum lower link/shock mounts
- Aluminum panhard mounts
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo) realistic steering setup
- Adjustable body mounting to fit any style of off-road body
- Fully braced rear body mounts
- All-terrain Rockthorn 109mm x 38mm soft S-Compound tires with chunky tread blocks
- Beadlock style CR-10 ten-spoke 1.9 wheels
- HPI 35-turn crawler spec motor provides speed as well as crawling torque
- HPI waterproof SC-3SWP3 Crawler Edition adjustable electronic speed control
- HPI water-resistant SS-20WR steering servo
- HPI 2.4GHz radio system with carry handle
- HPI waterproof 2.4GHz receiver in protective case
- Full set of ball bearings
- Includes NiMH battery and charger and 4 AA batteries for radio transmitter
- REQUIRES . . . NOTHING - JUST YOU!!!
- LENGTH: 527mm (20.7")
- WIDTH: 227mm (9")
- WHEELBASE: 311mm (12.3")
- HEIGHT: 238mm (9.4") with roof rack, 217mm (8.5") without (will vary depending on tire choice and suspension settings)
- FRONT OVERHANG: 101mm (3.9")
- REAR OVERHANG: 135mm (5.3")
- RUNNING WEIGHT: 2.4kg (5.3lbs)
- WEIGHT W/O BATTERY: 2.1kg (4.7lbs)
- BODY WEIGHT: 0.21kg (7.44oz)
- Break-over angle: 44.5 degrees
- Approach angle: 55 deg
- Departure angle: 45.5 deg
- Max climb angle: 49 deg
- Max tilt angle: 28 deg
- Axle articulation: 30 deg
- Ground clearance 68mm capable: (2.7")
- Ground clearance at standard ride height 60mm: (2.4")
- Axle ground clearance 32mm: (1.3")
- Drivetrain ratio: 7.6:1
- Transmission gearing: 1.53:1
- Axle gearing: 3.31:1
- Transfer case gearing: 1.5:1
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
First let me say shopping with rchobbyexplosion is a pleasure. Second I can honestly say the HPI venture is an extremely capable crawler. It has a number of machined aluminum parts where you would normally see plastic or nylon. I will be leaving the FJ stock until I need to change something.
Communication with customer service was fast!
RCH is the best! Been looking for the HPI Venture and they're the only one who have them in stock. BTW, Item was shipped and received in 4 days!
Just found this site and had a very fast and easy purchase, will be back again! Best prices iv found!
Title speaks for itself, packaged well. Will buy from again!