SAVAGE POWER FOR SAVAGE FUN!
The HPI Savage XL FLUX GTXL-1 combines the awesome raw power of 6S LiPo brushless power with the stability of a long wheelbase in the legendary Savage TVP monster truck package! The colossally powerful FLUX 2200KV motor is ready for all the power you can run through it, and the FLUX 6S-capable electronic speed controller is fully capable of up to 22.2 volts of power to let you pull off giant stunts and jaw-dropping speed. The Savage XL FLUX is packed with options and ready to rock right out of the box!
Crazy as FLUX Speed and Power
Easy plug-and-go convenience is the hallmark of electric RC trucks, and the Savage XL FLUX GTXL-1 is no different. Just plug in two matching battery packs and you are off and running! The Flux 6S-capable speed controller can handle massive amounts of power, and you can fit standard 2S or 3S LiPo batteries! Want to break the speed limit with your monster truck? With the Savage XL FLUX, it's super-easy! With two 3S LiPo batteries and on-road tires like our #4729 or #4731 mounted Phaltlines you can hit 62 mph (100km/h) with the pull of a trigger!
NOT for the Faint of Heart!
Like all HPI trucks, the Savage XL FLUX GTXL-1 is easy to drive with the included steering wheel controller - but it shouldn't be handled by beginners! We recommend the Savage XL FLUX be driven only by RC hobbyists with plenty of experience and good reactions! With a pair of 7.4 or 11.1 volt batteries installed, the Savage XL FLUX gets up to insane speeds VERY quickly! Expect to get mud, rocks and dirt slung at you when you pull the trigger! Once you get used to the power of the FLUX 2200Kv motor, you'll be able to rip off huge stunts at your local skate park, achieve crazy fast top speeds in empty parking lots and throw up huge rooster tails of dirt! The power of the Savage XL FLUX cannot be denied!
Legendary Savage Durability
After over a decade of thrilling serious RC bashing performance, the HPI Savage has earned a reputation for being the toughest monster truck you can find. A pair of XL-Long 2.5mm thick aluminum Twin Vertical Plates (TVP) provide the backbone of the Savage, and a thick 7075 aluminum motor plate holds the super-powerful FLUX 2200Kv motor in place. The XL-Wide Savage suspension is ultra-tough, with super-thick webbed suspension arms and uprights built to handle gigantic jumps, rough landings, rolls and full-speed crashes. Super heavy-duty, bulletproof drivetrain parts like thick steel dogbones, all-metal transmission gears, sintered steel diff gears and metal diff cases make sure drivetrain can handle all the power of the XL-Powerful FLUX motor. Huge Big Bore dual-stage oil-filled shocks tame the roughest landings and terrain, giving you total control at all times! The Savage XL FLUX GTXL-1 is simply the toughest electric monster truck you'll ever find!
Super Durable Savage Drivetrain
To handle the FLUX power we've added nearly every drivetrain upgrade we have into the Savage XL FLUX GTXL-1! The spur gear and pinion are heavy duty steel and the transmission features all-metal gears. The differentials are fitted with extra-tough sintered metal heavy-duty differential pinion and ring gears, plus sintered metal 4-gear internals and metal casings at both ends. Steel diff outdrives, extra-thick super heavy-duty dogbones and steel extended axles finish off the drivetrain, and everything spins on rubber-shielded bearings to make sure as much power gets to the ground as possible!
All-Metal Transmission Gears
In addition to steel pinion and spur gears, the Savage XL FLUX features all-metal transmission gears to make sure that power delivery is uninterrupted and every bit of power gets from the motor to the tires efficiently and with no worry of damage to the gears. The whole drivetrain runs on rubber-sealed ball bearings for optimal efficiency, for extra-long runtimes and mega-fast top speeds!
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted electric-powered 4WD 1/8 scale electric-powered monster truck
- 2.4GHz radio system
- 3mm TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) chassis with XL-long wheelbase
- HPI high torque steering servo
- HPI FLUX 6S-capable brushless ESC
- HPI FLUX 2200KV brushless motor
- 6S LiPo capability
- Big Bore silicone oil-filled shocks
- All-metal bulletproof drivetrain
- 43-tooth steel spur gear
- Super heavy-duty dogbones
- Sintered diff gears
- 17mm hex hubs
- Shock towers have multiple shock mounting positions
- Quick access to the front or rear differential by removing just 4 screws
- Cam type servo saver
- Twin vented battery boxes with locking battery box doors
- All socket head hardware
- Slipper clutch to protect drivetrain
- Protected receiver box
- 3mm 7075 motor plate
- Dual 8mm billet motor clamps
- 4-gear differentials
- Aluminum front and rear suspension braces
- Front and rear skid plate bumpers
- Full set of ball bearings
- Black Chrome Warlock wheels
- (2) LiPo Batteries - either 2S or 3S, minimum 30C and 3500mAh. Maximum dimension per battery are 143mm x 47mm x 31mm.
- Appropriate Charger for Selected Batteries
- LENGTH: 585mm (23.03 inches)
- WIDTH: 445mm (17.52 inches)
- HEIGHT: 254mm (10 inches)
- WHEELBASE: 395mm (15.55 inches)
- DRIVETRAIN: Full-Time 4WD
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL: 152mm