Futaba proudly introduces the 14SG, the only 14-channel system with revolutionary 2.4GHz FASSTest technology. It's also compatible with Futaba FASST and S-FHSS protocols, so you can fly with virtually any 2.4GHz air receiver Futaba produces.
The 14SG can transmit and receive telemetry data. Install Futaba telemetry sensors (sold separately) to monitor flight data, receive alerts while in flight and more. Heli pilots will prefer the 14SG's 3-axis gyro support which makes the 14SG the perfect system for flybarless flight!
The innovations don't stop there. Turn the 14SG over, and you'll see the construction is as rock-solid as any other Futaba system. It's also very comfortable to use, thanks to rubber grips that help minimize flyer fatigue an added bonus that pilots will appreciate.
The 14SG has so much to offer, we can't talk about everything here. To see more of what the 14SG can do, look below. . .
- FASSTest Air-2.4GHz multi-function 14 channel transmitter
- Telemetry System
- S.BUS/S.BUS2 servo setting function
- Power saving transmitter type
- SD card supported (card not included)
- Unique model memory system
- Mixing type selection
- Digital trim
- Lever head length adjustment
- Switch/ VR position change and AUX channel function change
- Trainer & Model data transfer function
- 2-Stick 14-Channel, FASSTest Air 2.4GHz system
- RF Power Output: 100mW EIRP
- Operating System: FASSTest 14CH, FASSTest 12CH, FASST MULT, FASST 7CH, S-FHSS
- Power Supply: 6.0V HT5F1800B NiMH Battery
- FASSTest 2.4GHz system, dual antenna diversity, S.BUS system
- Power Requirement: 3.7 - 7.4V
- Size: 0.98x1.86x.56 in (24.9x47.3x14.3mm)
- Weight: 0.38oz (10.9g)
- Transmitter T14SG for airplanes
- Receiver R7008SB
- HT5F1800B NiMH battery and charger
- Li-Fe spacer for optional FT2100B/ FT2F1700B LiFe battery pack
- Switch Harness
- Neck strap
- Instruction manual