This is the Diecast Masters CAT 1/20 Scale RC 330D Excavator. The 300 series marked the dawn of the modern era in Cat® excavators. 320, 325 and 330 machines, the first introductions, set the stage for over 60 Cat® excavator sizes available today – all displaying 300 series nomenclature. No machine stands more proudly than the Cat® 330D L , the “L” referring to a long undercarriage design for improved traction and stability. With an operating weight of more than 35 metric tons, the 330D L raised the bar for the 30 ton excavator class and created an easy transition to the Cat® 336D nomenclature. Now, we proudly present our Cat® 330D L replica in 1:20 scale radio control diecast metal. Place your hands on the realistically presented RC controls. You will instantly feel the power and precision that have made Cat® the world’s largest and most respected name in earthmoving!
- Genuine Caterpillar® Yellow paint, a color available only to licensees of Caterpillar Inc.
- Copyrighted "Power Edge" trade dress reflects look of 330D L machine built between 2006-2008.
- Individual boom, stick and bucket movements follow the real 330D L.
- Exacting track control for forward, reverse and steering actions.
- 360-degree rotation on axis allows realistic dig, carry and dump operations.
- Sound system mimics engine; track movements; swing movements; boom, stick and bucket movements.
Robust Mechanics for Strength and Durability
- Precision cut metal gear set.
- Machined roll-screw, ball bearing transmission.
- Heavy diecast metal components.
- Efficient motors and deep-draw battery provide a full hour of operating time.
- Battery recharges in three hours using supplied USB cable.
Each Dimension Carefully Scaled
- Standing still or in motion, the new Diecast Masters RC model replicates the size and reach of the full-size 330D L, at 1:20 scale.
- Width: 178mm (7")
- Overall Length: 520mm (20.5")
- Height: 480mm (18.875")
- Weight: 5.6Kg (12.5 lbs.)