The CEN Racing Reeper Mega Monster Truck is the latest evolution of massive electric-powered monster truck design. CEN Racing engineers have created a durable, basher-inspired platform that is certain to please the most demanding R/C enthusiast. It all begins with a DVP (Dual Vertical Plate) chassis incorporating robust 3mm anodized alloy side frames mated to an optimized gearbox and drivetrain that include oversized driveshafts, dogbones, axles, front CVD joints and hardware to deliver maximum durability, performance and ease of maintenance. The oversized aluminum coil-over shocks are coupled to a race-inspired suspension package that dominates the toughest terrain or most intimidating jump.
The heart of any monster truck is the motor, electronic speed control and servo. The Reeper excels in this category by offering as standard equipment a waterproof Hobbywing 150A ESC with integral cooling fan, a 1450kv sensorless brushless motor, and a powerful metal gear steering servo.
Massive 22mm diameter aluminum oil-filled dampers with threaded spring adjusters allow for precise preload settings in conjunction with machined, hardened, and polished 4mm shafts for the ultimate in durability and control.
The unequal-length independent A-arm suspension design offers the utmost in durability without sacrificing precise steering, plush handling and bump absorption that inspire the confidence required to successfully endure massive jumps.
DVP (Dual Vertical Plate) chassis design:
Robust 3mm anodized alloy side plates with optimized cross-bracing creates a strong, lightweight, easily-maintained backbone to support the performance capabilities of the Reeper.
The sensorless 1450kv brushless motor delivers massive torque and speed while utilizing a sealed, dustproof design for durability. The finned case design helps dissipate heat and provides a custom appearance.
The Reeper includes a Hobbywing 150A speed control with integral cooling fan.
Transmission & Drive Train:
Three fluid-filled, bevel gear differentials (F/C/R) combine to harness the massive horsepower available to the Reeper, while 6mm center driveshafts and 8mm dogbones and CVD's allow the truck to tackle terrain that would crush other monster trucks.
- Massive 22mm Diameter Aluminum Shocks
- DVP - Dual Vertical Plate Chassis for a Strong, Lightweight, Backbone
- Sensorless 1450KV Motor
- Hobbywing 150A ESC w/ XT90 Output
- High Torque Steering Servo
- Three Fluid-Filled, Bevel Gear Differentials (F/C/R) to Harness the Massive Power.
- 2S 7.4V 30C Hard Case LiPo battery packs with XT90 plug (2 required)
- or, 3S 11.1V 30C Hard Case LiPo battery packs with XT90 plug (2 required)
- Appropriate charger for LiPo batteries
- 4 "AA" alkaline batteries for radio system
- Length: 29.5in. (749mm)
- Width: 18.8in. (478mm)
- Wheelbase: 18.7in. (475mm)
- Weight: 15.5lbs.
- Suspension Travel: 5 inch
- Chassis: Aluminum Vertical Plate Design
- Pinion Gearing: 12T
- Spur Gearing: 66T
- (2) 2-Cell 7.4V LiPo batteries with XT90 plug
- or (2) 3-Cell 11.1V LiPo batteries with XT90 plug
- Appropriate charger for batteries
- Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter (4 needed)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great truck fast shipping got in a week