The Fully Licensed Ford F150 RTR Just Evolved 'Visually'
With its retro livery and a one piece 313mm wheelbase body, this is set to be the last version of this model as an RTR and is sure to become a very sought after rig. Grab a piece of American automotive history today and hit the trails and rocks with this highly capable rig.
This long wheelbase (LWB), 2.1 Spec rig offers CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo), 1.9" true Beadlock wheels, and soft compound AT-AT tires. The fully licensed 70's Ford F-150 body includes chromed injection molded details and LED ready light buckets. With 2.4GHz FHSS 2-Channel radio gear, a 9kg metal geared steering servo, NiMH battery and USB charger included - it's a complete 'Ready To Run' rig, in every sense of the word!
- FULLY READY TO RUN MODEL WITH 1400mAh NiMh BATTERY AND CHARGER
- NEW Retro Livery
- CMS Mount For Improved Weight Bias
- ATT (Anti Torque Twist) Transmission
- Soft Compound ATAT All Terrain Tires
- 1.9 Beadlock Wheels & Foam Inserts
- 9kg High Torque Metal Geared Servo
- Scale: 1/10
- Length: 480mm (18.9 inches)
- Width: 230mm (9.06 inches)
- Wheelbase: 313mm (12.32 inches)
- Clearance: 75mm (2.95 inches)
ACCESSORIES & EXTRAS (see "Product Accessories" below):
- 7.2V NiMh Battery with Tamiya Connector