NEW! The ASSOCIATED RIVAL MT10 is a powerful, purposeful, and built-to-last 1/10 scale monster truck capable of running on 3s LiPo battery. Its strength lies at the very core of this beast with its high-performance 3300kv Reedy brushless motor, fully sealed transmission, robust shaft drive, and center differential.
The RIVAL MT10 features long-travel independent suspension that is managed by four fluid-filled, adjustable coil-over shocks, giving the RIVAL MT10 the ability to roll over just about anything in its path. Giant aggressive monster truck tires provide maximum traction, letting the RIVAL MT10 claw through the toughest terrain with ease. The 4WD drivetrain includes three sealed gear differentials that transfer the power through durable, slider-type drive shafts to both ends of the truck.
Whether you're smokin' tires on the asphalt, rippin' through the lawn, or tearin' up a dirt field, Team Associated has you covered with the all-new RIVAL MT10!
The #20516C RIVAL MT10 RTR Combo includes all the above as well as a Reedy #27201 Compact Balance Charger and #751 WolfPack 2S LiPo battery!
- Special #20516C RIVAL MT10 RTR COMBO includes charger and 2S LiPo battery!
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- High-Torque digital servo with spring-style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV 4-pole brushless motor
- Water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and LiPo low-voltage cutoff
- Three sealed gear differentials
- 12mm hex wheels inspired by Method Race Wheels
- Threaded, oil-filled, coil-over shock absorbers
- 4mm heavy-duty adjustable steel turnbuckles
- Durable slider-type drive shafts
- Factory-finished RIVAL monster-truck-inspired style body
- High-traction, all-terrain tires
- Steel center drive shaft
- Rugged, adjustable wheelie bar with LEDs
- Four-wheel independent suspension
- Durable, impact-absorbing front bumper with LEDs
- Power Source: Electric
- Terrain: Off-Road
- Body Style: Monster Truck
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
- Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run
- Length: 507mm (19.96in)
- Width: 325mm (12.8in)
- Wheelbase: 285mm (11.22in)
- Weight: 2850g (6.28lbs)
- Internal Gear Ratio: 2.85:1
- Drive: 4WD
- Four (4) AA batteries for transmitter
- 7.4V 2S or 11.1V 3S LiPo Batteries
- High Amp Peak or Multi-Function Charger
- 3S LiPo Battery
- Tamiya to Deans Plug Charging Adapter
- Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter (4 used)