This is the NEW and AMAZING Associated DR10 Drag Race Car Brushless RTR!
Street Racing -- An unsanctioned form of auto racing which occurs on public roads. Racing in the streets is centuries old and started well before the automobile, but auto racing started the moment the second vehicle was created!
Modern street racing's roots go back to Woodward Avenue, Michigan in the 1960s when the three main Detroit-based American car companies were producing high-powered performance cars. A private racing venue was not always available, and therefore the race would be held illegally on public roads.
Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. Short Course National Championship platform, the DR10 Drag Race Car features a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, as well as our ALL NEW DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy metal-gear, digital, high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box.
Also available is the #70025C DR10 RTR Brushless LiPo Combo, which includes a #27201 Reedy Compact Balance Charger and #751 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug.
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- Three-position wheelie bar with optional large wheels included
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Lightweight front drag tires
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3S LiPo battery packs
- Metric hardware throughout
- 18 precision, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear wide body mounts
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available!
- Power Source: Electric
- Terrain: On-Road
- Body Style: Other
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
- Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run
- Length: 609.6mm (24in)
- Width: 272mm (10.71in)
- Wheelbase: 322mm (12.68in)
- Weight: 1850g (4.08lbs)
- Internal Gear Ratio: 2.60:1
- Drive: 2WD
- Four (4) AA batteries for transmitter
- (1) NiMH or 2S/3S LiPo battery with High Current T-Plug (Deans Plug) Connector
- Appropriate Charger with Deans Ultra Plug Connector
ACCESSORIES & EXTRAS (see "Product Accessories" below):
- 7.4V 2S or 11.1V 3S LiPo Batteries
- High Amp Peak or Multi-Function Charger
- Tamiya to Deans Plug Charging Adapter
- Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter (4 used)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
RC HOBBY EXPLOSION HAS A EXCELLENT STAFF AND THEY HAVE EXCEEDED IN ALL ASPECTS OF THEIR PROMISES OF HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS AND SERVICE.I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY FROM THEM ANYTIME THEY WANT A QUALITY PRODUCT AND GREAT SERVICE. (Thanks Tad).R R OF MASSACHUSETTS .