A 1/8 scale Monster Truck is the choice of serious bashers because of their incredible top speeds and the ability to handle virtually any type of track, surface, or terrain. Team Corally's Punisher XP 6S 4WD 1/8 Scale Brushless Monster Truck RTR is based on the same platform as the acclaimed Kronos XP 6S, adding a newly-designed body, graphics package, wheels and tires. Able to handle massive 6S LiPo power and including a 2050KV brushless motor, you can utterly dominate lesser models at your local track, skate park or bash spot. With its aggressive appearance, race-inspired design, and plush suspension the Punisher XP 6S can tackle to the most challenging conditions or terrain.
With fully independent suspension, durable all-metal four-wheel drivetrain, racing chassis, stump-pulling power, and aerodynamic racing bodyshell design, the Punisher XP 6S may be the ultimate electric 1/8 scale Monster Truck for drivers looking for an unmatched bashing experience.
All-Season Driving in All Conditions
The Team Corally Punisher XP monster truck features a full suite of water-resistant electronics, so it's ready for driving anywhere you want, any time you want! Not only is the electronic speed controller resistant to splashes of water and mud, but the steering servo and receiver are also protected from the elements by special coatings applied at the factory. The receiver is further protected inside an electronics box that keeps dust and mud away from electrical connections. It goes without saying that we have only used rubber-sealed ball bearings. You can take the Punisher anywhere! (Please note: no RC vehicle should be operated submerged in water or mud. Take care when driving in extreme conditions, and proper maintenance such as cleaning and lubricating should take place after driving in mud, water or near saltwater.)
Massive 2050KV Brushless Power
With the Team Corally Kuron 2050KV 4-pole motor mounted on the extremely torsion-resistant 2-piece sliding motor mount, you can be sure to get the maximum speeds out of the box for big-air stunts and massive top speeds! The motor is fitted with a hardened steel pinion gear, which spins a hardened steel spur gear attached to the center gear differential. You want huge speeds? You can get them with the pull of a trigger! Speeds of over 110 km/h (70+ mph) are easy - just fit big enough batteries!
6S LiPo Power Ready
The battery holder of the Punisher can fit batteries packs in all the popular sizes and is adjustable for maximum versatility. The Team Corally Kuron 2050KV motor can use batteries that output between 2S and 6S power, giving you speeds of over 110 km/h (70+ mph)
Durable Steel Drive System with Three Fluid-Filled Differentials
As usually seen only on premium competition-level RC vehicles, the Punisher is fitted with front, center, and rear silicone fluid-filled and sealed limited-slip differentials that ensure the full amount of power from the 2050KV Kuron motor gets to the ground. With easy removal and maintenance, you can even alter each differential individually to fine-tune the amount of traction at either end of the truck! Inside, you'll find a complete set of metal gears and outdrive cups that connect to steel central driveshafts. The front end is driven by CVD driveshafts, while the rear is driven by robust metal dogbones, with the entire drivetrain supported by aerospace-quality 8x16x5mm rubber sealed ball bearings for maximum efficiency and durability.
Premium Alloy/Steel Center Differential Assembly
The critical center diff used on the Punisher XP features an aluminium alloy case and durable, steel spur gear for unsurpassed performance and reliability. The metal case allows optimal alignment of the internal gear assembly through improved heat dissipation and reduced fluid loss, while the steel spur gear ensures maximum power delivery and resistance to damage from dirt or debris.
Super Tough Racing Suspension!
Just like the top competition racing buggies and trucks on the market today, the Punisher features extra strong pivot ball style front suspension featuring steel pivot balls and steering turnbuckles as well as superdurable composite suspension arms. The rear suspension features upright hubs and steel camber link turnbuckles. At all four corners, extra-thick suspension arms made from HiCC8 composite and threaded 16mm big bore oil-filled shock absorbers make sure that the tires stay in contact with the ground for maximum forward traction - unless you're flying through the air, of course!
Varioprop S2R Pistol Grip Controller
The Punisher is fully controlled by the ergonomically designed pistol-grip style radio transmitter, which features the latest 2.4GHz technology for interference-free control of your Punisher from up to 300m away! The realistic steering wheel design makes driving intuitive and just like driving a real truck! The pistol grip trigger provides perfect control of the throttle, with forward and reverse controls combined in a single control. Learning how to control the Punisher is quick and easy with the S2R controller!
- Factory-built 1/8 scale competition-capable truggy with electronics, bodyshell and tires installed
- Team Corally TOROX 185 ESC 4-6S with LiPo low-voltage protection (programmable)
- Team Corally Kuron 2050kV 4-pole brushless motor (4-6S operation)
- Varioprop CRHV-7225 High Torque, High Voltage Digital Servo with Metal Gears and 25Kg Torque
- Ergonomic Varioprop S2R transmitter, with interference-free 2.4GHz technology
- Aluminium servo arm for precision and strength
- 3mm 7075 Aluminum Steering Ackermann Plate
- Separate splash-proof and dust proof electronic box with transponder mount
- Adjustable battery holder for all common LiPo batteries
- Full set of aerospace-quality, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Oversized 8 x 16 x 5mm transmission ball bearings
- Hardened steel spur gear and motor pinion
- Three sealed metal differentials individually filled with silicone fluid
- Aluminum/Steel center differential
- Quick and convenient diff access
- 2-piece aluminium motor mount with composite gear cover
- 52T Steel Spur Gear
- Completely Hard-coated metal drive train
- Extra Surface-Hardened Steel Front CVD Joints
- Aluminium 17 mm drive hexes
- Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminium Big Bore shocks
- Exclusive shock spring perch locking system
- CNC aluminium shock towers, 5mm rear / 4mm front
- Alloy Front Upper Arm Stiffener Plate
- Independent Pivot Ball front suspension
- Independent double wishbone rear suspension
- Optimized, custom engineered composite parts
- Heavy-Duty one-piece composite suspension links and tie rods
- Aluminium suspension mounts with composite cover
- Team Corally RSP front and rear anti-roll bar system
- Aluminium chassis plate
- Heavy Duty front and rear chassis braces
- Reinforced chassis side guards with integrated body protection
- Front bumper with additional impact-absorbing chassis protection
- Reinforced High Downforce Wing and Wing Mount
- Factory-glued high-speed, low-profile tyres on black multi-spoke composite wheels
- Durable and attractive printed polycarbonate body
- Many optional tuning parts available for individual customization
- Scale: 1/8
- Type: Brushless Electric 4WD with 6S Power Capability
- Length: 590 mm (23.23")
- Width: 455mm (17.91")
- Wheelbase: 384mm (15.12")
- Weight: Approx 4650 g
- Transmission: 4WD Shaft Driven
- ESC: Waterproof 7.2 - 22.2 V brushless - programmable with LiPo cut off
- Motor: 2050kV 2-6S 4-pole brushless motor
- Servo: Digital Metal Gear - 20 kg Torque
- Max Speed: 110+ km/h (70+ mph)
- (4) Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter
- (1) 2S-6S LiPo Battery with XT90 Connector or (2) 2S-3S LiPo Batteries Run in Series
- NOTE: A jumper is included for using a single battery setup. If using a 2-battery series connection, you must use 2 of the same battery (2S or 3S). You cannot mix voltages or combine voltages that exceed 6S total.
- (1) Appropriate Charger for LiPo Battery Used
ACCESSORIES & EXTRAS (see "PRODUCT ACCESSORIES" below):
- Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter (4 needed)
- LiPo Battery with XT90 Connector
- Appropriate Charger for LiPo Battery Used
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Team corally punisher
Bought it as I like to be different and it seemed to be a good option from the kraton. Great looking truck, very fast and powerful. Handles better than a big truck should! With that being said, if you plan on big jumps.... you will need to change shock oil and increase spring tension. Radio range is far enough for me to want to turn it around. 6s power made me be careful of how I feathered the throttle. Need a wheelie bar as I'm not comfortable with the wing grinding for wheelies right now. Very happy with the purchase.