Compete on Track or Terrain with Team Corally's Shogun XP Monster Truggy!
Few driving experiences can surpass a well-tuned 1/8 scale Monster Truggy for incredible top speeds and the ability to handle virtually any type of track, surface, or terrain like Team Corally's 2021 Shogun XP 4WD 1/8 Scale Brushless Monster Truggy RTR. Able to handle massive 6S LiPo power and including a 2050KV brushless motor, you can utterly dominate lesser models at your local track, skate park or bash spot. With its aggressive appearance, race-inspired design, high-traction tires, and plush suspension the Shogun XP can tackle to the most challenging terrain or conditions while asking for more.
The durable, all-metal four-wheel drivetrain, fully independent suspension, racing chassis, stump-pulling power, and aerodynamic racing bodyshell design, the Shogun XP may be the ultimate electric 1/8 scale monster truggy for drivers looking for an unmatched driving experience.
All-Season Driving in All Conditions
The Team Corally Shogun XP Monster Truggy features a full suite of water-resistant electronics, so it's ready for driving in most any conditions. Not only is the ESC resistant to splashes of water and mud, but the steering servo and receiver are also protected from the elements by special water-resistant PCB coatings. The receiver is further protected by a sealed enclosure to protect against dust, mud, and moisture. Of course, aerospace-quality rubber sealed ball bearings are standard on the Shogun XP, meaning you can drive virtually anywhere and in most any conditions! (Please note: no RC vehicle should be operated submerged in water or mud. Take care when driving in extreme conditions, and proper maintenance such as cleaning and lubricating should take place after driving in mud, water or near saltwater.)
Racing Style Chassis for Extreme Performance
Inspired by top-tier professional racing machines in the RC industry, the Shogun XP utilizes an aluminium pan-style chassis for the most efficient and durable chassis layout. With an optimized forward weight bias, the heaviest drivetrain components and other systems are kept as close to the front as possible. Robust, triangulated front and rear chassis braces provide additional rigidity that allows the aluminium big bore shocks and HiCC8 composite suspension parts to perform without the negative effects of chassis plate flex. The reinforced composite chassis side guards have integrated front brackets to provide additional protection for the polycarbonate body and electronics. The exclusive Team Corally's exclusive SPL system secures shock spring perches and prevents spring misalignment during extreme compression/rebound while the innovative RSP Sway Bar system keeps the Shogun planted in corners and ensures consistent handling on all surfaces.
Massive 2050KV Brushless Power
With a Team Corally Kuron 2050KV 4-pole motor mounted on a torsion-resistant aluminium 2-piece sliding mount, you can be confident of attaining maximum speeds for big-air stunts! The motor is fitted with a hardened steel pinion gear, which mates to a hardened steel spur gear on the center differential. Looking to achieve remarkable top speeds with a pull of the trigger? Speeds of over 110 km/h (70+ mph) are easy - just fit the appropriate battery!
6S LiPo Power Ready
The battery holder of the Shogun can fit batteries packs in all the popular sizes and is adjustable for maximum versatility. The versatile Team Corally Kuron 2050KV motor can utilize 4S-6S LiPo batteries to optimize performance on any surface or in any conditions!
Durable Steel Drive System with Three Fluid-Filled Differentials
As usually seen only on premium competition-level RC vehicles, the Shogun is fitted with front, center, and rear silicone fluid-filled and sealed limited-slip differentials that ensure the full amount of power from the 2050KV Kuron motor gets to the ground. With easy removal and maintenance, you can even alter each differential individually to fine-tune the amount of traction at either end of the truggy! Inside, you'll find a complete set of metal gears and outdrive cups that connect to steel central driveshafts. The front end is driven by CVD driveshafts, while the rear is driven by robust metal dogbones, with the entire drivetrain supported by aerospace-quality 8x16x5mm rubber sealed ball bearings for maximum efficiency and durability.
Premium Alloy/Steel Center Differential Assembly
The critical center diff used on the Shogun XP features an aluminium alloy case and durable, steel spur gear for unsurpassed performance and reliability. The metal case allows optimal alignment of the internal gear assembly through improved heat dissipation and reducing fluid loss, while the steel spur gear ensures maximum power delivery and resistance to damage from dirt or debris.
Optimized Racing Suspension!
The Shogun XP features a robust pivot ball-style front suspension utilizing steel pivots and steering turnbuckles in addition to durable composite suspension arms. The rear suspension features composite outboard hubs and one-piece composite upper suspension links. At each corner, durable HiCC8 composite suspension arms and threaded, adjustable 16mm big bore oil-filled shock absorbers produce plush, compliant handling.
Varioprop S2R Pistol Grip Controller
The Shogun is fully controlled by the ergonomically designed pistol-grip style radio transmitter, which features the latest 2.4GHz technology for interference-free control at a distance of 300m. The realistic steering wheel design makes driving intuitive and comfortable. The pistol grip trigger provides perfect control of the throttle, with forward and reverse controls combined in a single control. Learning how to control the Shogun is quick and easy with the S2R controller!
The Shogun XP RTR is an exciting, impressive all-terrain machine! If you're looking to make an all-out assault on lesser cars with speed and jumping capability that other cars simply cannot duplicate, then look no further than the Shogun XP RTR from Team Corally.
2021 V2 FEATURES:
- New Color Sheme
- Alloy Center Diff
- 50T Steel Main gear
- Updated Suspension Arm Front Lower
- Updated Suspension Arm Rear Lower
- Updated Servo Saver Plate
- Updated Rear Chassis Brace
- Updated Front Shock Stay Brace
- Updated Rear Shock Stay Brace
- Updated Wing Stay
- New Ackerman Plate 7075 material 3mm
- New Wing Connecting Brace
- New Wing Washer
- Alloy Front Upper Arm Stiffener Plate
- New Motor / Diff Mount
- Extra Hardened Drive Joints
- New Composite Steering links
- New Composite Rear Upper Links
- New Front Bumper w/ integrated Skid Plate
- New Rear Bumper w/ integrated Skid Plate
- 25 KG Digital Servo - HV - Steel Gears - CRHV-7225"
- Pre-built racing style monster truck with electronics, bodyshell and tires installed
- Team Corally TOROX 185 Amp ESC 3-6S with LiPo protection (programmable)
- Team Corally Kuron 2050kV 4-pole brushless motor 2-6S
- Varioprop CR-7220-MG High Torque Digital Servo, Metal Gear, 20 Kg Torque
- Aluminum servo arm
- Ergonomic Varioprop® S2R transmitter, with interference-free 2.4GHz technology
- Separate splash-proof and dustproof electronic box with transponder mount
- Adjustable battery holder for all common LiPo batteries
- Full set of ball bearings, rubber sealed
- All transmission ball bearings are 8x16x5mm
- Hardened steel spur gear and motor pinion
- Three silicone fluid-filled + sealed metal differentials with quick access design
- Quick + Easy diff access
- 2-piece aluminum motor holder with composite gear cover
- Complete metal drive train
- Steel front CVD joints
- Aluminum 17 mm drive hexes
- Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminum Big Bore shocks
- Team Corally SPL shock spring perches locking system
- Milled aluminum shock towers, 5mm rear / 4mm front
- Independent Pivot Ball front suspension
- Independent double wishbone rear suspension
- Aluminum suspension mounts with composite cover
- Full set of machined steel turnbuckles with 7mm hexes
- Individually adjustable chassis and steering geometry
- Reinforced chassis side guards with integrated body protection
- Sturdy, elaborately printed polycarbonate body
- Many tuning parts available for individual customization
- 110+ km/h (70+ mph) possible
- Scale: 1/8
- Type: Brushless Electric 4WD with 6S Power Capability
- Length: 584 mm (22.99")
- Width: 443mm (17.44")
- Height: 190mm (7.48")
- Wheelbase: 384mm (15.12")
- Weight: 4350 g
- Transmission: 4WD Shaft Driven
- ESC: Waterproof 7.2 - 22.2 V brushless - programmable with LiPo cut off
- Motor: 2050kV 2-6S 4-pole brushless motor
- Servo: Digital Metal Gear - 20 kg Torque
- Max Speed: 110+ km/h (70+ mph)
- (4) Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter
- (1) 2S-6S LiPo Battery with XT90 Connector or (2) 2S-3S LiPo Batteries Run in Series
- NOTE: A jumper is included for using a single battery setup. If using a 2-battery series connection, you must use 2 of the same battery (2S or 3S). You cannot mix voltages or combine voltages that exceed 6S total.
- (1) Appropriate Charger for LiPo Battery Used
ACCESSORIES & EXTRAS (see "PRODUCT ACCESSORIES" below):
- Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter (4 needed)
- LiPo Battery with XT90 Connector
- Appropriate Charger for LiPo Battery Used
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice car, definitely rips. No complaints about power. Some parts that come standard on other brands you have to purchase. And no tools. The controller is a little bit touchy. All in all I think Team Corally did a nice job updating this truggy.