This is the Savox SC-1251MG Low Profile High Speed Metal Gear Digital Servo.
- Super high 4096 resolution and metal gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption than comparable servos
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also helps operation to remain cool and smooth.
- Our servos are totally green from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal as a steering servo for 1/10 surface applications and in gliders and airplanes that have thin wing profiles.
- Dimensions(mm): 40.8X20.2X25.4
- Weight(g): 44.5
- Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .10
- Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 97.2
- Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .09
- Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 125.0
- Gear: Metal
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Aluminum
- Running current (at no load): 150 mA @ 4.8V
- Running current (at no load): 180 mA @ 6.0V
- Stall current (at locked): 2000 mA @ 4.8V
- Stall current (at locked): 3000 mA @ 6.0V
- Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 4.8V
- Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 6.0V
- Limit angle: 200°±10°
- Connector wire gauge: #22 AWG
- Connector wire length: 300 ±5 mm
- Horn gear spline: 25T
- Control system: Pulse width modification
- Amplifier type: Digital Controller
- Operating Travel: 100° (when 1000→2000 μsec)
- Neutral position: 1500 μsec
- Dead band width: 5 μsec
- Rotating direction: Clockwise (when 1500→2000 μsec)
- Pulse width range: 700→2300 μsec
- Maximum travel: Approx 160° (when 700→2300 μsec)