Over the past years, DHK Hobby has been developing quite a reputation for outstanding innovation and giving you the most value for your R/C dollar. Continuing in this model, DHK has released their most anticipated vehicle yet - the DHK Hunter 1/10 4WD Short Course Truck Brushless Edition.
SCT's are the most popular and dominant class in R/C racing. So, the DHK line just wouldn't be complete without having a high-performance brushless short course truck that offers a great combination of technology and fun. After all, that's the DHK way. The new DHK Hunter is a rugged 4WD truck and is ready for whatever challenges you throw at it. The Hunter is comfortable on just about any terrain from dirt to pavement.
The Hunter's versatility and toughness all come from its design. Utilizing an ultra-stiff double-deck chassis and combining that with a mid-motor design gives this DHK SCT amazing balance, responsive steering, and a degree of suspension performance that will impress both beginners and the most seasoned racer. With full four-wheel-drive, the Hunter transfers some incredible power and torque to the ground. You will achieve awesome traction from a suspension and transmission that include over-sized threaded shocks, universal drive axles, adjustable turnbuckles, adjustable differentials and many other features normally found on only the most expensive trucks on the market. All of these features really put you in the driver's seat as you have the ability to tune and customize your Hunter to your driving style and preferences.
The DHK Hunter Brushless SCT 1/10 4WD Short Course Truck comes ready to run with a high-performance 2.4Ghz radio system fully installed. At a price like this, you truly get the most value when you buy DHK. Get your DHK Hunter Brushless Edition at RC Hobby Explosion and always get fast and FREE shipping on all DHK vehicles.
- 2.4Ghz Radio System Installed
- Brushless Motor and ESC Combo
- 4WD Mid-Motor Chassis Layout
- Racing 3-Differential Powertrain (front, center, and rear)
- Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Large impact absorbing front and rear bumpers
- Standardized wheel hexes and short course body design (aftermarket wheels and bodies fit easily)
- Length: 22 (558.8mm)
- Width: 12.2 (310mm)
- Height: 7.68 (195mm)
- Wheelbase: 13 (330mm)
- Weight: 5.50 lbs (2.49kg)
- ESC: 50A Waterproof Brushless
- Motor: Brushless 3970kv
- Steering Servo: 3kg
- Radio: DHK 2.4Ghz Pistol Grip
- Speed: 35+ MPH
- (1) 7.4V 2-Cell 5200 mAh LiPo Battery with Deans Connector
- Multifunction Charger with Deans Adapter for Battery Used
- (4) AA Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter
ACCESSORIES & EXTRAS (see "CHOOSE YOUR OPTIONS" above):
- Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter (4 needed)
- 2 or 3-Cell LiPo Battery (1 needed)
- LiPo Balance Charger for Battery
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome truck even 4 times better when you see it in person dhk does an excellent job I'll buy more of their products great people
Awesome truck, looks even better in person
Everybody hobby explosion are very helpful not to complain, but all the diffs are leaking I need o rings and fluid thank you
Hunter bl sct
Looks like its well built cant wait to run it the staff called to see if i needed battery.. asked when i would get trucks this was on thursday i figured it would come monday but they arived on sat morning at 8 ...