These are the Hot Racing Rear Lightweight Metal CV Splined Drive Shafts for the Traxxas Stampede and Rustler 2WD models.
- Hardened S2 spring steel stub axle
- Hardened #45 carbon steel slider and drive hub
- Hard anodized black aluminum slider
- Blue anodized aluminum pin capture rings with rubber o-rings to prevent movement
- Rubber dust boots protect telescoping slider from the elements
- Design eliminates CV pin setscrew
- Replaces factory plastic drive axles
- Two (2) Rear Cv Splined Drive Shaft spline CVD shaft assemblies
- Two (2) M4x2.5x11mm screw shafts
- Removable thread lock (e. g. blue Loctite) on screws threading into metal
- Light grease for CV joints and shaft slider splines helps maintain their longevity
- Replaces factory plastic Traxxas TRA1951 half shafts, TRA2753X stub axles, and TRA4628 output yokes
- Replacement parts include: SLD425 (M4x2.5x11mm screw shafts), SLD540R,SLD11R,SLD10RSLD,30D,SLD40D,SLD49C,and SLD45T.
- Approximate overall collapsed length: 109mm (4.3 inch)