XTR means EXTREME . . .
The 2022 Kronos XTR delivers performance and durability rarely seen in a bash machine. "Roller" means that this model is offered without electronics, allowing you to tailor the choice of steering servo, speed control and brushless motor to your exact specifications to create a unique and personalized experience.
The all-new Kronos XTR from Team Corally takes the successful Kronos platform to an entirely new level with innovations to improve durability, handling, and performance. This 1/8 scale Brushless Electric Monster Truck features a full-time 4WD system with three heavy-duty differentials that precisely distribute power to each of the four corners. The letters XTR means Extreme. This supreme bash machine is capable of managing extreme terrain and performing extreme stunts that would send other models directly to the repair shop.
The aluminum shocks on the XTR feature a revised lower ball cup and spring perch, along with new pistons and spring rates to better absorb landings from extreme stunts. The completely new chassis brace system features aluminum lower braces with a 7075 aluminum central bridge, in addition to optimized tubes that interconnect the front, rear, and center chassis assemblies for maximum rigidity. A new front shock tower brace adds additional strength and precision to the front end.
The bulletproof, heavy-duty steel drivetrain features all of the best possible components for trouble-free bashing such as spring steel outdrives, rubber-sealed ball bearings, CNC-cut gears, and front CVD driveshafts. Premium 7075 aluminum for the chassis plate and shock towers delivers best-in-class durability!
The Kronos XTR also contains new heavy-duty steering blocks, along with extreme 3mm thick aluminum hinge pin braces. Underneath, front and rear skid plates protect the chassis during extreme stunts. An extra-large battery compartment makes it simple to install your favorite LiPo pack and the heavy-duty aluminum twin-plate steering system guarantees the Kronos XTR goes exactly where you point it. Premium spring steel adjustable turnbuckles allow convenient suspension and steering adjustments, while durable composite racing wheels and high-grip rubber tires deliver maximum vehicle traction.
ITEMS REQUIRED FOR COMPLETION:
- TX/RX: Although most any 2.4GHz radio system will work, a great combination of value and performance can be found in the Team Corally Varioprop S2R pistol grip radio system. Rugged and economical, it has all the necessary features to precisely control the Kronos XTR.
- ESC: The Kronos XTR can accept a wide range of electronic speed controls depending on desired performance and budget. The Team Corally Torox ESC is an ideal match for the XTR.
- Brushless Motor: The Kronos XTR can accept a wide range of 1/8 scale brushless motors including sensored, sensorless, 2-pole or 4-pole.
- Steering Servo: The Kronos XTR can accept a wide range of servos, from the economical to the ultimate. Team Corally offers steering servos to fit all demands and budgets.
- Battery and Charger: 4S-6S LiPo battery and suitable charger are required for the XTR.
2022 KRONOS XTR DETAILS:
- INCLUDES NEW XTREME CHASSIS BRACE!!!
- Includes 2 bodies with decals: 1-Painted and 1-Clear
- Factory-built Extreme Monster Truck Rolling Chassis less steering servo, brushless motor + ESC
- 7075-T6 aluminium dual-deck steering system
- Splashproof, dustproof receiver case with integrated transponder mount
- XL adjustable battery holder fits all common LiPo batteries
- Complete set of aerospace-quality, rubber sealed ball bearings
- Hardened steel spur gear and motor pinion
- Front/Center/Rear sealed metal differentials, factory-filles with silicone oil
- Aluminium/Steel center differential
- New Pro diff outdrives and rear wheel axles machined from durable spring steel
- Quick, simple transmission access for tuning or maintenance
- Oversized 8 x 16 x 5 mm transmission ball bearings
- 2-piece aluminium motor mount with composite gear cover
- Heavy-duty 52T steel spur gear
- Entirely hard-coated metal drive train
- Premium surface-hardened steel front CVD joints
- Aluminium 17 mm wheel hexes
- Aluminium servo arm
- Oil-filled, threaded 16 mm aluminium Big Bore shocks featuring new pistons and rod ends
- New firm shock springs included
- Innovative shock spring perch locking system
- Fully independent pivot-ball front and double-wishbone rear suspension
- New HD front steering blocks
- Aluminium steering deck and front suspension arm holder
- New shock tower brace for unparalleled rigidity
- Durable aluminium front and rear chassis braces
- 3mm Rear carbon stiffener for extreme structural rigidity
- Graphite 3mm central bridge
- 7075 T6 aluminium suspension pin mounts with composite cover
- Optimized, custom-engineered composite parts
- Reinforced truck-style front steering blocks, carriers, and rear hubs
- Center roll cage mount
- Heavy-duty adjustable turnbuckles
- Team Corally RSP anti-roll bar system, front and rear
- 7075 T6 Aluminium laser-etched chassis plate
- 7075 T6 CNC-machined and laser-etched aluminium 5mm F/R shock towers
- Reinforced nylon composite chassis side guards with integrated body protection
- Reinforced high-downforce wing and mount with brace
- Front and rear bumper with integrated skid plates
- Pre-glued high-speed low-profile tyres on black 7-spoke nylon rims
- Impact-resistant, elaborately printed polycarbonate body
- Wide assortment of tuning parts available for individual customization
- New ESC safety switch holder
- New performance data logger holder
- Compatible with most 6S electronics
- Team Corally Torox 185 ESC and Kuron 825 brushless motor recommended
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I Just received my first team corally. I'm impressed with this beast. I'm looking forward to adding my electronics and letting it rip. I'm impressed so far with the quality and all the bracing.