If you are looking for a robust, durable and super-fast American-Look Monster Truck that does not hold back from rough off-road work, then the Team Corally MAMMOTH XP is definitely your better choice. With this Monster Truck you can drive on almost any surface, without having to worry that the MAMMOTH XP will not be able to overcome the challenge.
The MAMMOTH XP is designed for both the intermediate and the experienced basher driver. In the development and manufacturing of the MAMMOTH XP, we have used durability and solidity as a basis. Many of the components and materials used can be found in the high-end RC cars.
In order to be able to withstand the different terrains and surfaces, the MAMMOTH XP is extremely robust and durable. This Monster Truck is made with the best material and design. All chassis and suspension parts are made of the special composite material HiCC8. This composite material has been specially formulated for Team Corally to ensure the strength and durability of the parts. Team Corally does not believe in plastic drive components at all. That's why the MAMMOTH XP is equipped as standard with steel drive and wheel shafts, a transmission with strong wear-resistant metal gears and a professional adjustable slipper-clutch to distribute the forces. The drivetrain of the MAMMOTH XP is designed to withstand the extreme forces of its Kuron 605 4-Pole 3500KV "Brushless" motor.
The MAMMOTH XP has a monocoque chassis made of the special composite material HiCC8. The design guarantees an extraordinary rigidity and torsional stiffness of the chassis. The chassis has been mounted at an elevated height, creating a high degree of ground clearance. Rough terrain with large cliffs is really no problem for the MAMMOTH XP. The long wheelbase of the MAMMOTH XP ensures extra safe handling.
To brave the rough terrain, a good suspension system is extremely important. The MAMMOTH XP is equipped with oversized suspension elements made of the special composite material HiCC8. The shock absorbers are "Big Bore" type (ø16mm), with much more volume and therefore a much better damping than the smaller shock absorbers that are standard mounted on 1/10 scale models. The shock absorbers are threaded for easy and precise spring tension adjustment.
The MAMMOTH XP comes with Monster Truck tires that have no problem overcoming stones, sand, asphalt or other surfaces. The compound of the rubber is chosen in such a way that a good grip is available in all conditions. The tires are glued to strong rims made of the special composite material HiCC8.
Motor and Transmission
The MAMMOTH XP is fitted with an extremely powerful TC Kuron 605 "Brushless" 4-pole motor with 3500KV, suitable for use with 2 and 3S LiPo batteries. This motor provides extreme power, ultimate speeds and yet decent driving times. The MAMMOTH XP is equipped as standard with steel drive and wheel shafts, a transmission with strong wear-resistant metal gears and a professional adjustable slipper clutch to distribute the forces. The differential is equipped with 6 "Heavy Duty" satellite gears. The drivetrain of the MAMMOTH XP is designed to withstand the extreme forces of the Kuron 605 4-Pole 3500KV "Brushless" motor.
The MAMMOTH XP is equipped with a Varioprop® S2R digital proportional radio control with interference-free 2.4gHz technology. The range is at least 300m. The radio control has various adjustment options such as: Dual rate, EPA, precision trim function, etc.... The receiver is provided with a special protective coating against moisture and splash water. The mounted Varioprop® CR-7209 steering servo is of the digital type and oversized for cars in this class. Servo's with similar performance and features should normally be purchased as tuning or upgrade. The Varioprop® CR-7209 digital steering servo is water-resistant, precise, fast and has an extraordinary torque of 9kg/cm. It also features an aluminum housing for extra cooling, all-metal gears and ball bearings. The built-in "Brushless" electronic speed controller TOROX-60 is specially made by HW for Team Corally. The TOROX-60 speed controller is water resistant and is suitable for 2-3S Lipo batteries. The TOROX-60 speed controller is fitted with various safety systems such as overload, overtemperature, undervoltage etc... and is fully programmed with a separate programming box.
The MAMMOTH XP comes with a polycarbonate bodyshell. Polycarbonate is known as an extremely strong and extremely impact-resistant plastic. The body is already colored in an attractive design, finished with beautiful stickers and an efficient roll bar. The large bumpers at the front and back protect the body in case of a strong impact. Note: Many RC cars today come with a body made of the much cheaper PVC material, but at the first crash it is usually broken or ripped.
- Waterproof TOROX-60 2-3S "Brushless" ESC with adjustable LiPo cutoff and reverse lockout
- KURON 605 - 4-Pole - 3500KV extreme power "Brushless" motor, suitable for 2 and 3S LiPo battery packs
- Varioprop® CR-7209-MG Digital Servo, metal gears, 9 Kg Torque
- Ergonomic Varioprop® S2R Radio, with 2.4gHz interference-free technology
- Top speed 90 km/h with optional 16 T pinion and 3S battery pack
- Steel driveshafts + axles
- 12 mm hard coated aluminum wheel hex adapters
- Bulletproof, low friction metal gear transmission with sealed heavy-duty gear differential
- 32dp composite main gear with slipper clutch
- 12 precision sealed ball bearings
- Aluminum motor mount
- Steel Steering Turnbuckles
- 16 mm adjustable oil-filled Big-Bore shocks
- Maintenance-friendly composite monocoque chassis made from HiCC8 composite material
- Large battery tray for common NiMH and 2-3S battery packs
- Suspension elements made from HiCC8 composite material
- Durable front bumper with skid plate
- Polycarbonate painted bodyshell with durable roll-cage
- Adjustable body mounts made from HiCC8 composite material
- Pre-glued High-Grip Monster Truck tires on chrome 6-spoke wheels
- Factory-fitted wheelie bar
- Water- and dust resistant receiver compartment
- Scale: 1/10
- Type: Brushless Electric 2WD with 2-3S Power Capability
- Length: 565 mm (22.24")
- Width: 332mm (13.07")
- Height: 255mm (10.04")
- Wheelbase: 327mm (12.87")
- ESC: TC TOROX-60
- Motor: KURON 605 - 4-Pole - 3500KV
- Servo: Digital CR-7209-MG
- (4) Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter
- (1) 2S-3S LiPo Battery with Dean's Connector (T-Plug)
- (1) Appropriate Charger for LiPo Battery Used
ACCESSORIES & EXTRAS (see "PRODUCT ACCESSORIES" below):
- Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter (4 needed)
- LiPo Battery with Dean's Connector (T-Plug)
- Appropriate Charger for LiPo Battery Used