This is the NEW Hobbywing XeRun XR10 Pro G2 160-Amp Brushless ESC Black Stealth/Edition.
Upgraded M4 32-bit Microprocessor for professional racing. The high performance microprocessor is implemented in the XR10 PRO G2 for super fast and precise processing of complicated operation data. This allows the ESC to have a very rapid and precise response. The XR10 G2 is an exceptional piece of hardware combined with accurate and powerful software to make this ESC into a "Precise Weapon" for high end professional racing.
Also now includes internal reverse polarity protection and updated drive and brake frequency. Another feature to this ESC is the fine tuneable values for turbo increase and decrease rates for easy tuning to different size tracks. Extra brake range allows tuning from 101-150%.
- Upgraded 32-bit M4 microprocessor with more powerful processing capability guarantees stable control and rapid response. (Industry's highest 32-bit microprocessor, increased processing speed by X4)
- Peak current up to 1200A. (this is not a typo)
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 10A and voltage adjustable from 5V to 7.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos & other devices require different voltages.
- Variable frequency regulation of PWM & brake frequencies allows users to precisely regulate the driving; braking forces (of the motors).
- Expanded range of the max. brake force brings in the active brake ranges from 101% to 150%.
- Softening function (HOBBYWING-initiated) for milder or wilder driving control and better driving efficiency.
- 10 select-to-use profiles applicable to all 1/10th RC car racing.
- Internal electronic key switch for long service life, high reliability; and the external switch port for connecting an external switch (included in the product box) is applicable to different situations.
- Separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan for maximize cooling performance or connect a LCD program box or WiFi module to the ESC.
- With the New WIFI express module (purchase separately), users are able to program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data during the event using either the iPhone or Android devices.
- Switchable motor direction (CCW/CW) for various chassis.
- Multiple protections comes in standard
- Low-voltage cutoff protection
- ESC and motor thermal protection
- Fail safe (throttle signal loss protection)
- Reverse polarity protection*
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real time.
- Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multifunction LCD program box or WiFi Express (item sold separately).
- Cont./Peak Current: 160A/1200A
- Applications: 1/10th, 1/12th Touring Cars & Buggies Racing, Splash proof
- Input Voltage: 2S LiPo/5-6 Cell NiMH
- BEC Output: 5V-7.4V
- Size/Weight: 37.5X30.9X32.5mm / 95g